Maddie And Sparrow

Madrrow:

_______________________________

"And then he decides to hold my hand. My hand! Can you believe it Maddie? It was so cute when he did it and by the end of the movie, he took me home and then he kissed me on the cheek! Oh my Godmother it was the best first date I ever had! "

Maddie turned to Raven.

"That sounded like a fin-tastic first date Raven! Are you guys gonna go out again?"

Just as Raven was about to respond, a certain red-haired ,guitar-playing, boy blocked Maddie's view from Raven.

"Hey Hatter. Listen, I think you're a great gal, and I think we should hang out. Like the other day when you were dancing randomly to my music? That was awesome! What do ya say?"

Maddie was baffled. "You, want to hang out with me? That sound so crazy, so unusual, so mad! Wonderous!"

Sparrow looked at the floor. "Well..."

Maddie then grabs Sparrow by the shoulders. "I love it! Lets go frolic in the meadow and dance after! "

Sparrow with wide eyes responds, "Oh. Yay, great!"

Maddie giggled and dragged Sparrow away to hang out, leaving a very surprised Raven Queen behind.

"Well. That was a bit rude. And random."
She said.

_________________________________

Author's Note:
I hope you liked this chapter.
Remember to read and review!