Maddie & Alistair

Maddistair:

________________________________________

Madeline Hatter loved a lot of things.

She loved her dear old dad and his Tea Shop that one day would become hers.

She loved Earl Grey, her little clever dormmouse.

She loved Wonderland, even though it's now full of twisted evil madness and chaos...and not the good kind.

She loved her friends and even loved her flaws.

She loved her Best Friend Forever After Raven Queen..as in a friendly way of course.

She loved her boyfriend Alistair Wonderland.

But she really loved her hair.

Her multicolored, crazy, curls, that is what Maddie adored most about herself in the physical appearance.

She liked shaving it long, and she liked yo style and brush it in different, New, hat-tastic ways.

Alistair liked to run his fingers through her pretty curls.

He liked helping her style it in New ways, which he thought was adorable.

But then one day...

_______________________________________

Alistair Wonderland was just peacefully sleeping in the early morning, when he heard a scream.

It was really loud And nearly shattered his ears!

He woke up very startled and then fell out of his bed, and landed with a plop!

He groaned in pain and rubbed his head.

"Now where did that scream come from?!" He asked to himself out loud.

Then his phone went Ping!

And then again.

And then again...

And then again..

His phone continued to go Ping! For about and good minute, and then stopped.

He went to Check his phone to find about over 20 text messages from Maddie.

"Help!"

"Me!!!!!"

"Ahhdhdhsjejdkixislskdjdjsjsk"

"SOMETHING terrible happened!"

"COME TO MY DORM IMMEDIATELY!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhh"

Alistair didn't bother to check the rest.

______________________________________

Alistair had ran all the way to Maddie's dorm room and knocked.

"Maddie?!" Alistair exclaimed. "You in there?! Is everything all right?!"

The door bursted open and Alistair was pulled inside by the collar.

He soon came face-to-face with a sad, frowning Maddie, who looked like she had been crying, and looked like she was about too.

"Maddie? What's wrong? Are you ok? Did something hurt you?! Or was someone?! I came as fast as I could! "

"One's brains is to shed leeches and do not depart!!" Maddie exclaimed on riddlish.

"You got head lice And can't get rid of it?!" Alistair said in shock.

He knee how much she loved her hair, and to style it and he liked how bouncy they were and how they went boing! Whenever he pulled on a curl and let go.

Maddie nodded. "I do! I do! I had it since last week, anyway, I was trying on one of my dad's old hats, but then the next day I need getting head lice! I tried everything to get rid of it, but It was no use! They did it go away! So now I have to cut my hair, super ,uper, duper, short or shave it off altogether! I just don't know what to do!"

Then Maddie started to cry.

"Hey, Hey don't cry Maddie."

Alistair wiped the tears off of Maddie's cheeks.

"Everything is going to be alright."

"But...but..my hair..."

"It'll grow back. Besides, you might super cute with it. Or you will."

"Really?"

"Really."

"OK..I'll do it.."

__________________________________________

The next day, Maddie had gotten her hair cut. It was short, very short, so short that she could've been mistakened for a boy if she dressed like one.

But with the help of *cough* Raven *cough*, she had little bows and a mini hat all decorated on her short new hair.

Then she had gone to Alistair's dorm, and knocked.

"Hello?" Maddie said.

"Alistair?"

The door opened to reveal a blond boy with the exact same haircut as Maddie.

"Oh Hey Mads." Alistair said casually.

Maddie was shocked.

"Alistair! Your hair! You cut It To match mine!" Maddie exclaimed.

Alistair chuckled. "Yea, I was hoping it would make you feel better."

Maddie blushed, and hugged Alistair, tight.

"Oh Alistair! You're such a pie!"

"No...problem...babe...Maddie...can't...breathe..."

_________________________________________

Author's Note:
......
Hmm. This sounded a lot better in my head.
Enjoy this i guess.
But thanks for 4.1K reads!