Lizzie and Alistair

Still don't know this ship name wow:

____________________________________

"Come on Ali!" A young 13 year old Lizzie Hearts exclaimed.

"Lizzie, why do you keep calling me that!" Alistair Wonderland complained.

"Cause it's fun! And As your princess, I can!" She said and smirked.
The two preteens were playing in a park somewhere in Wonderland, as they usually do.

Usually they hang out with the other kids but a lot of them were busy that day so it was just them.

They ran to the swings And started swinging in crazy and wonderful ways. Left to right. Up and down. Super fast or super slow motion.

They felt like they were having the time of their lives.

Soon the sun began to set. No matter where you were, whether it was in Ever After or Wonderland, or any other crazy realm/world/etc, the sun always set the same way.

Lizzie and Alistair watched the sun set together.

Alistair always liked watching the sun set. It was calm, peaceful. Serene.

Suddenly Lizzie got closer to him and said, "Kiss me."

Alistair was baffled. "What?"

"Kiss me."

Alistair shook his head slowly. "Lizzie...I like you. But not like that."

Lizzie shook her head. "I don't care. Kiss me."

"But..why?"

"As your princess I command you to..!"

Lizzie looked mad, angry mad, for a second before she sighed.

"Yesterday Kitty was bragging on how she had her first kiss and asked if I had mine and I didn't. But I lied! I lied and said I did! So please Ali, Alistair! Please kiss me! So that way, I didn't technically lie!"

It didn't make much sense to him, but if it made her feel better..

"Fine."

They quickly kissed, it felt a bit nice to Alistair, but a whole lot of nice for Lizzie. Did that make sense?

After they were finished, the two were blushing.

"That was..hexcellent. " Lizzie said. Then she smiled. "Thank you Alistair."

He nodded. "No worries."

She smiled and then left the park, on her way home.

As she was walking, she smiled like Kitty Cheshire herself. She can't believe that just happened! That was her first kiss! Lizzie definitely felt a spark there. At least on her side, sure he didn't think of her that way, But who knows? Maybe one day he will.

With that, Lizzie happily went back home.

Meanwhile, Alistair was still on the swings when he realized something.

"That was my first kiss..."

_________________________________

Author's Note:
Yes Three chapters in one day! I felt like I owe you guys since I haven't updated since September. Sorry about that.
Anyway, I made this Oneshot based on the fact that in the new episode about Bunny and Alistair, Brooke said, "Bunny's first kiss." What about Alistair? I wondered. Plus, someone requested these two so bam! This chapter was born! So yea.
Btw, I am no longer taking requests! I am sorry about that, but I do have a lot of requests and seeing how long I take to actually make them..
For now, no more requests!
Until further notice!
-FxnficPrincess