Bunny and Alistair

Alisunny or..Balistair..Bunnistair? Idk:

_____________________________________

Bunny Blanc had liked Alistair Wonderland for a while.

But the feelings were not mutual.

Alistair was crushing on Kitty Cheshire, one of their best friends in their crazy, wondrous world of Wonderland and it couldn't be any more clearer.

But that didn't mean that Bunny was going to stop. Or tell him.

Bunny had noticed one day that Alistair was sitting near a rainbow colored river, with a sad look on his face.

Bunny tapped his shoulder.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Hi."

Bunny say down next to him.

"What's wrong?"

Alistair sighed.

He always was able to trust Bunny when he needed her.

"It's just that..Kitty doesn't like me. As friends yeah, but not as more than friends...I was so stupid."

Bunny knew that Kitty didn't like him in that way, which was weird, since a lot of people, including Bunny herself, had a crush in Alistair.

Bunny gave him a hug.

"Maybe..it's for the best." Bunny said, trying to comfort him. "Maybe one day, there's going to be someone who's going to make you happy, so happy, that you would dance till your feet fall off!"

Alistair laughed. "Thanks Bunny. You're such a great friend."

Bunny half-heartily laughed.

"Yea..friend.."

______________________________________

Author's Note:
Hehe hehe Platonic One-sided BunnyXAlistair lol.
Idk. I see something like this happening.
This probably takes place before the Evil Queen did that curse and forced the Wonderlandians out of Wonderland.
I tried my best with this one, since Bunny doesn't have much character development yet.