Ashlynn and Hunter

Huntlynn: This is set before their relationship was revealed, so still a secret here...
_____________________________________

Ashlynn was just having a lovely chat with a blue bird when Dexter Charming Sat next to her.

"Hey Ashlynn..."

She smiled politely. "Dexter. What a lovely day."

Then they both looked around to see if anyone was watching. They weren't.

Then Dexter took out a note. "Here you go." Then he kissed her cheek.

"Um..."

"He asked me to do that for him. "

Ashlynn giggled. "Ok. Then it's cool."

She snatched the letter, read it, and quickly wrote a response.

"Can you...Give him a kiss on the cheek back?"

Dexter shook his head. "No. Not ever."

Ashlynn giggled. "Worth a try."

Dexter sighed. "You guys seriously have to stop using me as your messenger. "

Ashlynn smiled sweetly. "I know, I am sorry, but I really appreciate it Dexter. Thank you for helping us and keeping the secret."

Dexter nodded. "No problem. Anything for love."

Ashlynn giggled again. She liked the sound of that. Anything for love. She was going to do anything for love.

Even if it meant secretly meeting with someone She wasn't supposed to.

It was love after all...

_________________________________

Author's Note:
Ok, So I have this Headcanon that Dexter is always around Ashlynn in the webisodes cause Hunter asked him to, you know, be there for Ashlynn and protect her when he couldn't, and be like their secret messenger and stuff like that.
But that's just me.