•four• cute guys make summer better

A few days passed. It was morning and I decided to head over to Peyton and Olivia's houses. Of course, Olivia's was closest to mine so I went there first. When I got there, her mom answered the door.
"Come on in, Olivia's upstairs." she said with a smile.
"Thanks" I said back.
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door to her room. I heard her talking to someone, and she paused her conversation and said come in. I wondered if Peyton was there too.
It turns out, she was just on the phone.
"Hey, I gotta go. Love you." she said.
"Olivia? who was that?" I asked.
"That guy I was telling you about. It's no big deal." she replied.
"You said I love you!" I laughed.
"Well maybe I did." she said, and laughed along.
•••
We walked along the beach in the direction of Peyton's house until we came across the beach house for sale. There were two cars in the sand next to it and a moving truck in the driveway.
"Do you think someone's there?" Asked Olivia.
"Only one way to find out." I said.
We walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. I was expecting some old man but,
"Hey." said a cute boy, looked our age as he opened the door.
Olivia and I exchanged looks, like wow he's so hot.
"I..." I tried to say something but I'm too awkward.
"We're, your neighbors. Welcome to cousins beach." Olivia said to him confidentially. I wasn't worried about her liking him considering she already had a boyfriend from where she lives during the year.
I got lost in thought and then looked at him.
He was looking at me.
We made eye contact for a while and then I was the first to look away.
"So, um do you have any siblings?" asked Olivia.
"Yeah, I've got an older brother. He's no fun though, he just plays video games. Maybe I could hang out with y'all some this summer."
"I did." he replied with the cutest smile. Dang, hotness.
"And, we don't mind." I said.
"Cool. What are you guys doing right now?" he asked us.
"We're on our way to our friend Peyton's house. Wanna come, you can meet her." said Olivia.
"Oh Peyton! I've met her! She said hi to me the other day. She's nice isn't she?" he said.
Of course Peyton said hi to him. She's always such a huge flirt when it comes to guys.
"Oh we didn't get your name!" Olivia said.
"It's Cole." he said.
"Coolio. I'm Olivia, she's Kendall." Said Olivia pointing to me.
"Why don't you come on the beach with us, it's fun, we can go to my house after we get Peyton and get popsicles." I said and we were off.
We walked along the beach together, all standing next to each other. I was closest to the water, cole in the middle, and Olivia on the end.
•••