•six• Drunk Crowds

when we got to the party, cole's brother just dropped us off then left. The party was a huge crowd of some drunk teenagers all crowded around a little fire pit. Some people were in the waves, but it was getting a little too dark for that.
"Ya'll want anything to drink?" Cole asked.
"I don't drink." I said. "Way too young."
"Water then?" he asked.
"I can get that myself, thanks." I replied. I felt sort of mad at him, but I also wanted to kiss him at the same time.
Loud music was playing and I started to get a headache. I just wanted to go home.
I wandered around in the crowd on the beach a little bit and then found some foldable chairs a little bit secluded from the huge riot going on.
I sat in the chair and stared out into the ocean. it's always kind of fascinated me.
I felt someone tap my shoulder.
I turned around and only saw a silhouette of a person.
"Um yeah?" I asked a little scared that it was a drunk pervert.
The person sat down and it was Cole.
"I've been looking for you." he said.
"Oh not too busy chasing Peyton around." I already regretted saying that.
"What do you mean by that? You're not, jealous? are you?" he asked me.
"No. I just...I'm going to go get a coke." I said and started get up from my chair but then felt a force pulling me back down.
"Why did you make me sit again. I want to get a coke." I asked.
"And I want to talk to you. I guess not everyone can be happy, huh." he smiled and it was so cute. Ugh, don't fall in love. Don't fall in love.
"You want to talk, to me?" I asked.
"Yeah." he said. "I need to tell you something." he said.
"ok go for it." I replied.
He took a deep breath and said,