•five• Parties

As we walked in our little row, we began to talk.
"So, I want to get to know you. What type of music do you like?" asked Olivia.
"I really like Coldplay, one republic, Fall out boy" said cole.
"I love all of those." i said.
"Hey guys, I heard a guy down the street is having a party tonight. All the kids at this beach are going. We should go and invite Peyton too." interrupted Olivia.
"That sounds cool. We can walk there together, and we can all meet at Olivia's house before the party." said Cole.
"Sounds great." said Olivia.
"Sounds good to me." I said.
We then arrived at Peyton's house and when she answered the door and saw cole, she have him a huge hug.
"There's a party tonight at a guy down the street's house. Starts at seven. We're all meeting at Olivia's house around six. You think you can come?" Asked cole casually, like him and Peyton were already best friends.
"Sounds great. Let's hang out around the beach until then." Olivia said.
"K" we all agreed.
•••
we went in the waves and it turns out cole is a pretty good surfer.
I looked over at him, and he was giving Peyton some surfing lessons. By that I mean wrapping his hands around her waste and surfing together. He called them lessons.
I almost got mad.
the waves brought them into shore and they walked up to where I was sitting in the sand, reading a book like a total loser.
"You want to learn anything about surfing? or anything else?" cole asked me with a smirk on his face.
"I'm good. It's almost six though, we should start heading back to Olivia's" I said.
The whole walk back, Peyton and Cole were talking and laughing. Olivia and I started our own conversation.
"You think she likes him?" asked Olivia.
"No idea." I said. "She's acting like it though. and so is he."
"Your right." she replied.
•••
we came to Olivia's house and all got ready for the party. At seven, we got Cole's older brother to drive us to there.