•twelve• Cole's P.O.V

•••
"Cole, Kendall is alive!" said my mom.
"Oh my god, oh my god how? Where is she? I need to see her oh my god oh my god!" I was so happy and excited I just started to cry.
"She's at the hospital. They found her body after the storm and some how she was still alive, barely though. She is very badly injured and she can't breathe very well. We'll visit her later when it's a good time." said my mom.
"Mom you don't understand I seriously need to see her now mom please I will literally do anything!" I said, crying so hard that's my eyes burned.
"Ok, um I guess we can try and see her as soon as possible. Her family is at the hospital with her right now I will call her mom to find out when we can visit Kendall." she said.
"Ok please do that right now mom please!"
"Ok I will." she replied.
•••
I waited anxiously for five minutes while my mom called Kendall's mom and then she finally hung up.
"Sooo, can we see her?" I asked.
"In about an hour. Her family is going through a rough time, they want to be alone with her for a while." she said.
"Mom I am her family you don't understand!" I pleased.
"You can wait an hour." said my mom.
•••
I paced back and forth until finally we could go. That was the longest hour I've ever had to wait. I even set a timer on my phone so that I would know when it had been exactly an hour.
The timer went off and I felt my heart drop.
Oh god. What if she's dead by the time we get there? What if she doesn't even want to see me? Oh god.
No. Don't panic. It's ok. It's going to be ok.
I took a breath.
"Mom! it's been an hour take me to the hospital?" I yelled. No answer. "Mommmmmm!" I screamed.
"Yes Cole?" she asked. "what do you need I was trying to take a nap!"
"It's been an hour take me to the hospital I want...I need to see Kendall!" I said.
"Ok. Get in the car please." she said.
I ran into the garage and got in the car. The ride was only about five minutes but it felt like hours.
Finally, we arrived at the hospital.
My mom started to get out of the car with me, but I stopped her. "I can go alone. You stay here." I said.
"Alright, you sure you know where your going?" she asked.
"Room 420, 3rd floor." I said.
"Ok. Be safe darling. Text me when you need me to come pick you up." she said.
"Ok." I said as I closed the car door and walked towards the hospital. But I never wanted to be picked up. I wanted to stay with Kendall forever. I will never leave her side. I can't lose her now.
•••
I walked into the hospital and it smelled like all hospitals do. I checked in with the lady at the front desk and then went up the elevator to the 3rd floor.
When I got there, a nurse asked me what room I was looking for.
"Um, 420?" I said, my voice shaking.
"Right this way." she said and pointed down a hallway.
"Thanks." I said nervously.
•••
I walked down the hallway looking for her room. I saw 418, 419, oh god. 420.
•••
I turned the door nob and before I walked in and saw Kendall, I thought. Oh god. What if her family wants me to leave? What if she doesn't remember me? What if she dies while I'm in there? Oh. My. God.
"Cole, breathe." I said to myself and finally, walked in.
•••
HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS THE LAST PART WITH COLE'S POINT OF VEIW FOR A WHILE.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (sophia.clemmer)
STAY FABULOUS AND HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY/NIGHT