•eleven• Cole's P.O.V One Week Later

I woke up again this morning, and instead of just hearing wind and rain, I heard calm waves.
I ran out of the bedroom that Mr. Jeremy was letting me stay in and then went and knocked on the door to his bedroom.
"Mr. Jeremy! The storm has passed! I can go home!" I yelled into his room.
"Really! That's great Cole!" he said.
He walked out of his bed and we went to his kitchen to make breakfast. I turned on a light switch, and sure enough, it worked!
We opened all the windows and doors and turned on the lights, things we couldn't do during the storm.
After we ate breakfast, Mr. Jeremy called my mom to let her know that it was safe for me to come home now.
When it was time to leave, I didn't have to pack up my bags because I didn't have anything with me.
In the car driving back to my house, Mr. Jeremy said, "it's actually been pretty fun having you stay at my house this past week. And I'm so so sorry about Kendall."
"It's ok." I replied. "And yeah, it has been really fun. Thank you again for saving me."
We pulled into the driveway of my beach house and my family was standing there waiting for me.
As soon as I got out of Mr. Jeremy's car, my mom ran to me and gave me a huge hug.
"Oh I was so worried!" she said and kissed me on the head.
"I'm fine mom" I said.
"Mr. Jeremy, I can't thank you enough!" said my mom.
"Ah, it was almost like having another son. No problem." he said.
Then my dad and brother came up to me and hugged me.
"Are those girls that you used to hang out with all ok?" asked my dad.
No. Not all of them. Should I tell my dad? I started to cry thinking about Kendall.
"Um, Kendall, the one with brown hair and hazel eyes, she um, she was killed." I told my family.
"Oh, my. That's so terrible!" said my mom.
"It's um, yeah." I said, wiping tears from my eyes.
"Well let's get you back inside our house, Cole. Oh and I can't thank you enough Mr. Jeremy really you saved my son thank you!" said my dad.
"No problem." said Mr. Jeremy and then he got in his car and went back to his house.
I went inside my house. It felt good to be home.
•••
Another week later
•••
Things haven't been the same without Kendall. Neither Olivia or Peyton come outside on the beach anymore. I basically just stay inside my house and play video games or watch tv all day.
Things like what happened to Kendall can not be forgotten.
•••
One day I was playing video games when we got a phone call. My mom answered it.
"Hello?"
"Really? She is!?"
"Oh my god! Oh my god!"
She hung up the phone.
"Cole oh my god guess what!" said my mom.
"What! what is it?" I asked.
•••
HEY GUYS CLIFF HANGER AGAIN SORRY.
IM GOING ON VACATION SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE THIS WEEK SORRY.
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY/ NIGHT