More spoilers for crash course

i just thought this was clean okay?

------------------------------------

Nadwe sat in the safe house, humming the tune to one of his favorite songs. Back when he could actually listen to music. The song reminded him about when he was younger. Always wanting to be edgy or something. Now all he wanted to do was survive. Oh and eat, eating was up there on the list too. Obviously both were a lot to ask for. Okay maybe not the eating thing since they did still have some food, but the surviving thing. Yeah that was a challenge that Nadwe never thought he would have to face. At first he thought that this whole Zombie apocalypse thing was pretty cool. He got to hang out with his best bud, Muffin. He also got to be one of those big heroes, he thought surviving a zombie apocalypse would be easy. Since he had played so many first person shooter games and Zombie horror games. Obviously Nadwe had never been so wrong. Nadwe breathed in he sat staring at a notebook he had found in the safehouse. He really didn't know what he wanted to do with it. He flipped through the pages. All of them were empty, like the person got the notebook and lost it. He then got an idea, he went to the first page and grabbed the pencil he had also found in the safehouse. He began to write the words 'Green flu survival guide' and stared at the title carefully.
"Nah to basic." he muttered, he quickly erased it and started running through name ideas. "What's something that would cover everything?" he wondered aloud. He instantly got an idea. He scribbled the words into the top of the page,

'Left 4 dead.' 

-------------------------------

haha

im excited now