Did i tell you guys i started writing stuff for the oblivionteaSmp

Yeahhh I'm gonna rewrite it h it there it is

It was a clear day outside and BubbleTea, or Bubbles for short, was in her treasure room, Admiring her enchanted netherite armor. Blocks of diamonds sat in the corner along with a few posters. After getting her armor she decided that she would give gifts of netherite ingots to the rest of the members of the SMP. After she had finished she headed back into her house and down the stairs. She bumped into her friend. "Oh Hello Korbin!" She said happily. "Hi." He responded. She thought to herself he's not usually like this, as he left. She decided she would leave as well, her feet leading her to the house of Oblivion or Liv. A close friend of hers, they had been friends for as long as they had been living in the jungle. Which was about 10 years. She put her fist against the spruce door and Knocked. She heard footsteps and then saw Liv standing in front of her. She flipped her hair in annoyance. "Hey Bubbles." She said rudely and then opened a chest distractedly obviously looking for something but bubbles didn't know what. "Sorry I'm like, super busy right now." She said still rifling through her chest for something "I'm just trying to organize my chests." she continued on. "Oh Okay, I can come another time." Bubbles responded. Surprised by Liv's hostility "Uh Yeah fine I guess you can stay." She said as she walked down stairs carrying miscellaneous items. Bubbles walked in and shut the door. "Like what you've done with the place." Bubbles said. "Thanks. Do you need something from me?" Liv asked dryly. Bubbles didn't respond, then she asked. "Can you give me a tour?" So oblivion did. She wasn't enthusiastic about it at all. She just walked around pointing out things or making sarcastic comments.

Once they were finished Bubbles said, "Well if you need help, im here"  Liv did not respond for a few seconds then said. "Well I just need some oak wood and some more spruce wood and a lot more deep slate but otherwise I'm good." After a long pause of no talking bubbles breathed in and said, "I don't have much to do," Hoping that Liv would come up with something and be her usual cheerful self. "We can go on an adventure or something." She said, Sounding sleepy. Bubbles soon realized that Liv had bags under her eyes as though she hadn't slept for days. "Sure!" Bubbles cheered trying to bring Oblivions mood up. "We can invite korbin!" Bubbles smiled. Liv looked at Bubbles tiredly, "Oh yeah sure.."

-Time skip-

Bubbles had been gathering some wood and Apples from the trees. She then heard Korbin make a remark to Liv. "You sure we're gonna make our way back? You seem like the type of person who only knows where we're going with a map."  "Excuse me, what did you say to  me?" Liv asked with anger clear in her voice. "You heard me." Korbin chuckled. Bubbles turned around hoping the situation would clear itself but instead she heard the noise of an axe against armor and heard a thump like a body falling.  She turned to see Liv holding her axe which she called Nighty night, Which bubbles never understood why she called it that. "WHAT?!" She shouted. Oblivion seemed to stand stunned for a second like she couldn't just handle that she killed korbin. Then she burst out laughing, an evil, delirious, laugh that sent shivers down Bubbles spine.

I didn't finish. Fkfkfk