Test and Also a hint for my new story

I twisted the knob on the shadozier the ticks rang out loudly and I winced as the noise filled my ears. I only preferred silence now. I removed another item from my suit pocket, writing down a name that seemed familiar but I just couldn't place where it was from. I could feel the top hats on my head melting away and becoming a fuzzy hoodie. Since I looked like shadows they had no color to them except for black. I heard footsteps approaching down the hall and turned to see L4FF. I recognized him of course, he really was my only friend right now.

"Are you ready yet?" He asked me in anticipation.

"You are going to have to wait." I snarled back at him. He just paused, I could hear his breathing, it was that quiet.
"I just want to ask you some questions before we go.. is that alright?"

I thought about his offer and sighed, nodding as a go ahead.

"Do you remember  your name?"
"Yeah obviously."
"What is it then?" he asked, I paused. I could feel the word stuck to my tongue like syrup not wanting to come out. Maybe I did forget.
"I'll probably remember it later." I whispered quieter than I wanted it to be. This obviously wasn't the answer L4FF wanted. As he started to breathe faster, which he did when he was annoyed. It would have been funnier at a different time but honestly I found little to no humor in the situation.

"Well don't wait up okay —--" He muttered. As the end of his sentence had approached it seemed like I phased out as it disappeared into white fuzz. I heard his footsteps retreating back down the hallway. 

-------------------------------------

mysterious figure who dis. I know who it is, because heh I'm the writer, I wanted to test out first person, this wont necessarily happen in my new story I just wanted to test out 1st person. Also if you have any theories on who it is, I'm not going to confirm or deny any theories as that would give away the story. 

Also this kind of a thanks for 40 followers as I would have tested this and reviewed it myself, and with a couple of friends.