My view on the whole S41 situation.

So a single community post isn't going to make the cut for my full opinion. I'm not going to rage to you and bore you with my opinion I just want to let you know my plan.

I loved Socksfor1 when PopularMMos fell out of favor. Socksfor1 at the beginning was like popularMMos with Minecraft mods and I've watched both of their modded videos multiple times to the point I know all of their jokes. When Socksfor1 started doing among us I got a little overwhelmed with the amount of friends (tbh I was just fine with Socksfor1 and Blaza)
When the Socksmp came out that was a game changer and i watched every episode with enjoyment and Being able to see each characters potential to where I got to know the fan fiction versions
As you all know I found wattpad from Ocean the ocean wolf and I have never regretted anything.

I might just tell you my plan.

I'm not leaving the community till many of the friends I've made in the community leave.
Why? Well if it's just me left I always feel lonely (obviously) so I'm not leaving till

NephaliMations Doomfox01 Moon-_-Starlight
Drasticdragapult109 RainbowDrawz 0Fang_Willow0 Moonlight-Vibo-Cat and A_Fanfic_Queen
Leave. Since these are some of the Amazing creators/people I've met on wattpad and it feels wrong to leave now. I'm gonna stop uploading new stories meaning that I'm just gonna work on the ones I have then rewrite two and see where it goes from there so. That's kind of it.

The many other toxic people in the community that steal art and ideas without giving credit fill me with rage and I feel bad for the people that are victims of theft (like vasimations, and alistrae)  so do I support it?

ABSOLUTELY 100% I DO NOT. I repeat I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS.  DO NOT DO THIS OR ISTG YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

-Anyways Oblivion signing off
I'm so sorry.