I know i just uploded something

I just wanted to upload this because I did it for school

Also sorry if it's scuffed it's from an email I sent to myself. BTW this is Keiko and Ray (her brother) so kinda like a backstory

The raid was long overdue, both of them knew it, yet neither of them had the courage to accept it. Until of course the war was right outside their door. Keiko saw fire burning, hybrids screaming. The amount of pain in the air felt like it could be carried with the ash. To both of the siblings' surprise the fire died out quickly. Keiko grabbed Ray's hand and began to drag him towards the lake. Her mothers plan to save them, not hers.
"Let go Kiki." Ray snapped, ripping his arm out of her grasp. Keiko tried to grab his arm again and to no avail he began to walk away.
"Mom said we have to stick together. Mom said we need to go to the lake." Keiko insisted, "Once the war was at our door we need to go to the lake." Keiko attempted to rhyme, failing.
"Kiki, listen I know we need to go to the lake, both of us shouldn't stay here but I am." Ray said, he flicked his long fluffy ears at her. "Go to the lake, I'll go get more people and send them to you." Ray told her, nudging her in the direction of the lake.
"Mom said we needed to stick together,"
"Maybe Mom was wrong."
"Don't say that! Mom was never wrong." Keiko responded with tears welling up in her eyes. "We only have each other. I could never leave knowing you could die." Keiko responded.
"Keiko evertail marata, don't be a crindini you have to go." Ray pushed her this time. Keiko fell into the dirt and she began to cry. Ray looked guilty for pushing his sister down but turned away from her. "I'm the oldest sibling and I say you have to go." Ray said, crossing his arms.
"Raymond kadora marata," Keiko said, it was her turn to use his full name, "I trust you." She said as she stood up. "I don't want to but I do." Keiko said, wrapping her brother in a hug.
"Don't die, you," Ray responded.
"Don't die either." Keiko teased. She turned around and half stumbled and half ran to the lake nearby. Leaving her brother behind.

SO I NEEDED TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT AND THERE ARGUING ALSO SPOILERS HE DIES.

Ray is like completely different looking then his sister I just like his design he has brown fur with white spots and he kinda had like a hyena patch of fur on his back. Kinda stretched down from his head hard to explain.

Edgy sibling backstory NephaliMations you are welcome. I know you didn't ask but I provided

Also like I made this awhile ago I wanted to upload this since my restrictions are partially gone.