Mm am back

I lost motivation to work on absolutely anything sooo this is all I had for my new Au dOnT worry about anything..:

I lost all motivation to finish this but I promise I know how the story is supposed to go.
Soo here have

The darkness seemed to be closing in as Meme struggled to keep moving forward. As his vision adjusted to the lighting, he noticed a person standing a few feet away.  Memegod took another step forward recognizing the orange space suit and brown hair of Socks. Socks had his back to Meme, his air blowing in the wind. Even though there was no wind down here.

"Socks!" He shouted running forwards, he slowed down as a wave of uneasiness flowed over him. He bit his lip and clenched his fist determined to keep moving forward. Socks still staring out into the distance. As Meme got closer he was able to see past Socks' shoulder and he realized that he could see the red eyes of L4FF walking towards Socks.

"Move away!" Meme screamed.Socks just stood there staring at L4FF not even trying to move away.  He stopped running and watched as L4FF picked up Socks with his gravity gun. Socks kicking in the air trying to escape the grasp. Meme attempted to run forwards but it seemed like he was stuck in place, as if he was in the grasp of the gravity gun instead. Socks let out a terrified shriek as L4FF pulled out an iron sword  and stabbed it into his chest. It was almost like Meme could feel the pain himself. Meme watched as L4FF removed the sword from Socks' chest he watched as Socks fell to the ground. Meme opened his mouth to scream but no sound came out. He opened his eyes to see that he was in his room. By himself, the sun was rising and shining through his window.

That's where it ends
And not it's not memesfor1 above all things it's- actually no I'm not telling you.

Come up with your own theories