Oh cool another one

"Wait, so let me get this straight. You've built a new machine?" Socks asked, he sighed and shook his head wearily. As Laff nodded vigorously Socks could almost feel Laff's excitement. "Even though we both agreed with the rest of the gang that we wouldn't work as much?" Socks asked.

"Mate when I get an Idea I have to build off of it, you know the feeling right?" Laff explained. Socks sighed, he knew the feeling. He always was at work one way or another, he was an engineer and an astronaut. Working was in his nature, he bit his lip.

"Yeah I guess I do.." Socks sighed, "But we both agreed-"

"You agreed, I never promised anything, Socks please?" Laff pleaded, Socks breathed in.

"Fine, I guess. As long as the rest of the gang comes." Socks said, Laff nodded.

"I've already invited them. It won't be too long I promise." Laff saluted to Socks. Socks laughed the wind was blowing through his hair. Whats the worse that could happen?

------------

"Welcome to my Lab Mates!" Laff said walking in, he waved his hands around to the open room.
The rest of the gang followed them. Laff walked up to the machine and crouched down next to the panel, he waved for Socks to come over.

"My fellow engineer, would you like to try it out first?" Laff asked. Socks looked at the large panel on the machine and pressed the green button that clearly meant on. The machine started to make weird noises, a growling sound. Socks backed away and bumped into a table spilling chemicals all over his hand. He shouted in pain as the chemical coated his hand. He put his hands up in defense.
"It's going to blow-!" He started shouting and then a blur of a bright white light covered his eyes and he blacked out.

-------------

Meme reluctantly opened his eyes, his vision blurry. He groaned in pain as he rolled over on his side. He reclosed his eyes and wanted to fall asleep, until he realized where he was. He sat up and looked around. Nadwe lay on the floor next to him. Meme shook his adopted son and Nadwe shuffled.
"One more second wiktora." Nadwe mumbled. Meme smiled at the fact that Nadwe was talking about his mother.
"Its me Nad, Meme." Meme whispered to him. Nadwe sat up and looked around tiredly.
"Where are we?"
"Remember Laff's machine exploded, it knocked everyone out." Meme reminded him,
"Right." Nadwe nodded. "Speaking of which, where is Laff?" Nadwe asked, Meme stood up and didn't see Laff anywhere.
"I-I don't know." Meme muttered, Nadwe stood up next to him. "Muffin!" Nadwe shouted running to his friend, Muffin sat up and looked at Nadwe.
"Muffin are you alright?" Meme asked crouching down next to him. Muffin clutched his head like he had a horrible headache. What's wrong with him? Meme thought
"Nothings wrong with me, just a lot of people are talking at once!" Muffin shouted. Meme and Nadwe exchanged glances.
"No one's talking but us-," Nadwe pointed out Muffin glared at him then he realized that it was only the two of them that were talking.
"But-" Muffin started, he looked at his hands. "Are you sure it's you two?" Muffin asked. Meme nodded.
"Guys are you okay?" Meme heard someone else ask, he turned to see Tbh standing nearby next to Socks who sat up. Socks had a panicked expression on his face while Tbh looked concerned. His gaze switched between Socks and Meme.
"Yeah I think we're alright," Meme responed, Tbh looked at him skeptically. He then looked to Socks. "Are you alright Socks?" he asked.
"I-i yeah" Socks stuttered.
"That's a lie." Tbh told him, Socks looked up at him. "Tell the truth." Tbh said. Socks glared at him through narrowed eyes.
"I told you, I'm not okay." Socks said standing up. He clapped his hands over his mouth. Tbh nodded in satisfaction, "Truth." He said after a moment. Meme felt something off.
"Socks, what's wrong?" Meme asked, Socks shrugged.
"Nothing." He said after a moment. "Lie!" Tbh chimed in. Socks glared at him, "Socks that's not nice." Muffin exclaimed surprise in his eyes. Socks spun around to glare at Muffin.
"What do you mean?" Socks said taking a step back.
"He didn't say anything Muffin-" Nadwe started. Muffin shook his head, "He legit just said, 'i'm going to strangle you Tbh'." Muffin said. "As scary as that is- It's the truth," Tbh said after a moment.
"No hey cmon guys why would I want to hurt my friends?" Socks chuckled awkwardly putting his hands up infront of him defensively. He had a sly smirk on his face. Tbh opened his mouth to speak but shut it when Socks glared at him again.
"Well-It's quite obvious there is something going on." Meme said, Socks nodded in agreement and crossed his arms. "I think its best we find out when the rest of the group wakes up." Meme suggested.

Uhh I had ethis one and I'm lazy okay back to watching YouTube