Only

It's been two weeks since the yule ball, since the night that we kissed. It was truly magical and unbelievable because who would ever like me? I mean, I'm only Y/n L/n. I'm nothing compared to Hermione Granger.

I thought she'd be disgusted about me fancying girls, especially I fancy her, but Morgana, no. She's also into girls and fancies me too! After the yule ball night, we hung out at her dorm since Ron Weasley was an arse. How dare she make Hermione cry when she's enjoying her night. We became closer than ever after the kiss, and right now, I'm at the Great Hall having a wonderful lunch with my Best Friend.

"She'll melt if you keep staring at her Y/n." I rolled my eyes because of what Cedric said, "and please lessen the smile because you look like a crazy person smiling at the air" He chuckled, I hit his arm and gave him a death glare.

"Stop bothering me and go snog Cho or something," I said to him as I continued eating my shepherd's pie. "Let me be in love and you should too, Ced," I told him as I continued to look at Hermione at the Gryffindor table.

Did she look annoyed right because of Ron, maybe? I always know that they always fight every year, and believe me, it was chaos between those three. Luckily, I was there with Hermione when Ron and Harry teamed up against Hermione.

Hermione looks so done right now as she put the strand of her hair behind her ear and looked at me. Her annoyed face was washed away immediately as she saw me looking at her. I saw a smile on her lips that made my heart flutter every time she smiled at me. I failed to hide my big smile and looked away.

"You two are sickeningly cute." Cedric amusingly said as I groaned because of how annoying this guy is. I can't believe he's my best friend! I pinched him at his side as he let out a yell, "Hey! No pinching!" He complained.

"Then stop annoying me!" I spoke

After the fantastic lunch, I bid goodbye to Cedric since he's two years above my year. I proceeded to Charms with the Gryffindors. As I walked to the corridor, someone called my name, and I looked who it was.

"Hey..." Hermione greeted me as I stopped to talk to them. She was with Harry and Ron,

"Hey, Mione", I softly said to Hermione as I saw her. "Ron, Harry... Lovely afternoon I guess?" I chuckled, and they nodded to me

"Are you going to charms?" Harry asked me, and I said yes, we agreed that we'd go together as the boys lead the way to the Charms, it means Hermione, and I left behind

"By the way, you were adorable earlier" I felt my cheeks heat up because of my actions earlier. She giggled as she saw me blushing.

"You can't blame me, Mione. That's the effect you have on me, you make my heart flutter to the point that I can't stop smiling and blushing," I confessed to her, and this time she was the one now who is blushing.

As we continued walking, I felt our hands brush, and I was fighting myself if I should hold her hand or not, and my thoughts about holding her hand or not stopped and when she held my hand and intertwined it. Luckily We hid it in our robes so no one could see us holding hands. Merlin's beard, her hands are so soft! I don't want to let go of it.

When we arrived at Charms, I sat beside Hermione, and sadly, she let go of my hand as she grabbed the book for charms. When Professor Flitwick started to teach, my mind was running, and it involved the girl beside me.

I want to hold her hand forever. I tried to make her mine since we didn't know what we were doing since the night of the Yule ball. I always wanted to ask her what are we, but I always chickened out because of nervousness. So, I wanted to take this chance, or I'll lose her forever, I can't lose her.