I'm in the mood

"Babe.."

"Babe..."

"Babe..."

"What?" Hermione grunted. It was midnight when Y/N was waking Hermione up. Y/N sighed as her Girlfriend was waiting for her to say something while her eyes were still closed.

"I'm in the mood," And that Hermione's eyes opened as she heard Y/N say that. Hermione turned to Y/N, who was pouting at the bed. Y/N's hair was messy. It was a cute sight.

"What?" Hermione asked

"I'm in the mood."

"And?"

"Can we?" Y/N asked permission. Hermione chuckled Y/N didn't even need to ask consent because she can do her now but for Hermione, asking for consent was hot.

"Babe, you don't need to ask, just do it" Hermione took Y/N's hand as she intertwined them and kissed it.

"Do what?"

"You know what.."

"But I'm really in the mood."

"So do it."

"Do what?"

"Kiss me then, you know... take off my clothes," Hermione whispered as she was about to kiss Y/N's neck. She pushed her away and gave her a puzzled look.

"What?"

"What? I thought you were in the mood."

"Yeah, I'm in a mood for an Ice cream, babe," Y/N said as Hermione was dumbfounded at what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh," Hermione replied, and after processing what she was saying, she ran her fingers thru her hair and pulled it because of frustration. "Are you joking right now?"

"No, wait!" Y/N laughed as Hermione thought she was horny, and it made her laugh so hard she wanted to cry. "You thought I'm in the mood for sex?"

"Don't laugh!" Hermione whined as Y/N continued to laugh while the bushy brown-haired girl was glaring at her lover.

"I'm sorry, babe but not tonight. I just want Ice cream and you."

"Fine, let's go down to the kitchen."

✸ ————— ✸

Hi! I know the update is short but Thank you for the 1k reads! I really appreciate it, even though my imagines were quite lame and all. My HG Fanfic will be coming out really soon, and I hope you guys look forward to it! Hoora!

-Arvy