What's your type?

"Ron, I've been thinking. What's your type?" Harry asked all of the suddenness. He asked Ron while eating his sandwich in the Gryffindor common room.

"My type? Maybe someone can tolerate my eating habits" He told us while eating messily that the crumbs of his bread went to Hermione's book.

"Seriously, Ronald?" Hermione questioned the boy. The girl cleaned of the crumbs while looking disgustingly at the Weasley boy.

"What? You have your types. I have mine, so shove off."

"I think it's cute though, just like they say, 'A way to the man's heart is through his stomach' "Y/N stated which Ron was delighted that someone understood him.

"See? Thank you!" Ron pointed out and gave Y/N a high five.

"Your welcome very much", Y/N beamed to Ron.

"Come on, Y/N, we have essays to do" Hermione took Y/N's hands, and Y/N didn't hate it. It's the opposite, actually.

The two girls went to the Library to do their essays, and Professor Flitwick paired them up. Y/N didn't mind Hermione being her partner. It was fun and dreamy.

They went to Hermione's spot and chose to sit there to do their essays. Y/N sat beside Hermione and took out her notes and her parchment while the brightest witch of her age just watched her getting ready to do their tasks.

"What about you Y/N?"

"What about me?" Y/N was confused about what Hermione was talking about. Y/N looked at the girl who was resting her chin to her palms

"What's your type" Hermione wondered. Y/N was taken back to the question from the Gryffindor girl. She didn't know if she'd answer it or not. After all, she fancied her for the longest time and decided not to take any action since she knew too well that the girl was straight like a ruler.

"I don't do types, if I like someone then I like them."

"It's impossible that you don't have a type. Ron likes someone who can tolerate his eating habits, just like he said earlier. Harry looks like he likes someone who has nice skin so what's your type?"

"Uh, I guess brown eyes.." Y/N couldn't look at the witch's eyes when she gazed at her closely. "Smart" Y/N hoped that the girl couldn't guess that she was talking about her. "Beautiful", Y/N heard Hermione chuckle looking dissatisfied. "That's all. What else do you want me to say?" Out of the blue, Hermione pulled her Gryffindor tie closely to her.

"My name" Hermione smirked and looked down at Y/N's bottom lips. Y/N felt something pulling her to the girl. The Y/H/C closed her eyes and waited for a soft lip to hers; however, she felt none.

"Not so fast, L/N."