Strict Hermione

"Hi love, how's your day?" Y/N greeted Hermione, reading her book, while they were at the library. Y/N and Hermione agreed to meet up at 'Mione's spot to hang out since it's nighttime and a few people were at the library. They can kill some time there and talk about what happened to their day.

"Don't call me love. We're not together yet," Hermione reminded Y/N.

Hermione and Y/N are dating but not together. Do you get what I mean? They're dating, but they're not girlfriends because Hermione doesn't want to because Y/N was still young. Hermione was older than Y/N for two years, so Hermione told the younger girl that they shouldn't be together yet and wait for the right moment.

Y/N understood what she meant because Y/N confessed to the brown-haired girl in her second year! Hermione didn't acknowledge her at first. Of course, she shrugged it, and their feelings just developed last year because Hermione couldn't resist Y/N's smile every time they talked.

"Worth of shot," Y/N pouted. The Hufflepuff girl sat in front of the Older girl and looked at her stuff that was on the table scattered. Y/N cleaned it up by hands and stacked them alphabetically that Hermione liked how her books were arranged.

"Did you study for the incoming test?" Hermione questioned Y/N, who returned to her seat. Y/N's face was unexplainable, and her mouth opened but closed in a second. She didn't know what to say to the brightest witch of her age.

"Erm..."

"Y/N, you need to study," Hermione sighed because of how lazy Y/N was. She put her bookmark to where she last read and placed the book on the table. She noticed that Y/N tidied up her things.

"I did study before coming here to see you," Y/N replied. Y/N and Hermione were having a staring contest, but little did she know Hermione was thinking something

"Let's have a date next, Hogsmeade?"

"Don't you want?" Hermione was still looking at the shocked Y/N. "If you don't then okay" Hermione nodded. Y/N smiled that can reach up to the sky because of how happy she was that Hermione asked her to go on a date

"No! Let's have a date, hehehe" She smiled enthusiastically. Hermione chuckled about how cute the girl was. She imagined how her smile turned into a pout later to what about she was going to say

"But!"

"Hermione!" Y/N whined as soon as she heard the older girl having an agreement

"If you got to pass your test," Hermione remarked while Y/N pouted more. "Okay? Say that you understand, Y/N."

"I understand love."

"Don't call me love—"

"We're not together, I know I know," Y/N grumbled while she looked away, avoiding Hermione's gaze. The Gryffindor's eyes softened when she heard Y/N letting out a sigh. She knew that Y/N wanted to be her girlfriend, but she wanted to wait for the right moment that Hermione was talking about last time they talked about commitment.

"C'mon, I'll walk you to the kitchen" Hermione took her things inside her school bag and held Y/N's hand. They left the library and walked to the kitchen where the Hufflepuff common was.

Hermione leaned and kissed Y/N's forehead when they arrived at the basement, "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Y/N nodded and smiled at the girl "Goodnight."

"Goodnight 'Mione"

-----