Oh shit

"For a thousand times Ginny! I'm not in love!" Y/N yelled at Ginny to stop pushing to her that she was in love with Hermione Granger. Ginny's been saying to Y/N that she's in love with her best friend, and of course, Y/N denied it because why would she be in love with her best friend?

"Do you see what I see when you're looking at her? You look at her like she's your world, your star, your everything! Merlin's beard are you that oblivious to not notice it?"

"In your dreams, Weasley."

"Keep denying it, L/N but if you realize that you're in love don't come up to me and ask for advice you twat"

Y/N chose to ignore the ginger as they went to the courtyard to kill some time. While walking to the courtyard, they talked about quidditch, and sometimes Y/N brings up Ginny's crush on Harry and just like her, she wants Y/N to shut up and hex her.

"I remember when you're at your first year and you send Harry a—"

"I can't hear what you're saying! NYE NYE NYE NYE!" Ginny Shouted as Y/N laughed at her childishness when she passed a brunette haired girl. She was about to greet her when she only passed her. Weird she always talked to me when we crossed pathways, she thought.

She shrugged it off. Maybe Hermione was busy. The two arrived at the courtyard and saw the trio talking about something funny as they saw them laughing. Hermione just passed her thru the west wing? How did she come there to here—

The wind was whooshing as the trees were dancing with it. Everything was calm and fuzzy, but Hermione was there. Laughing mindlessly with the wind ruffling Hermione's hair dreamily. How she smiles makes her the only one I see right now. How can she be so effortlessly beautiful without doing anything? How can she be so eternal?

She's been my friend for the past three years, and yet I'd never seen her like this until now. It was like coming home, and I felt safe and contented. Something in her mind popped as if a killing curse struck her.

"Hey? Y/N?" Ginny nudged her

"Oh shit– I'm in love."