10

We were back in Boston now, we had beaten the Rays and we were now facing the Astros. The series starts in a couple of days as the whole world is waiting on the NL right now. JD and I are heading out to the park and around Boston to do our shoot for the pregnancy.

I have a doctor's appointment coming up to find out what we are having. I had bloodwork done at the beginning of my pregnancy and found out what we are having. Once the season is over, we are heading back down to Fort Lauderdale where we will do a gender reveal with all of our friends and family.

We are doing a fall themed photoshoot as it's October, so there will be pumpkins and what not. I got out of the shower and started doing my makeup as a wave of morning sickness came over me. I was hunched over the toilet and JD came in and was rubbing my back.

"God I really hope this doesn't last too much longer." I said sitting back and leaning against the tub and he went and got me a glass of water and mouthwash. He helped me up and I finished doing the rest of my makeup.

"You know you don't need all that stuff right?" He said leaning up against the bathroom door buttoning up his flannel shirt that he would be wearing today. "Yeah well your child decided to give me a shit ton of acne, so yes, I do need it" I said with a laugh.

"Oh so it's my kid when they do something wrong now is it?" He said with a laugh. "Yes, it's always going to be that way. When he or she is sweet and an angel, they are my child." He rolled his eyes and laughed. "What in the world and I going to do with you?" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking out of the bathroom.

I sighed and finished my makeup and went into our closet and picked out a white sweater and a pair of jeans and boots. I got all my jewelry on and walked downstairs to JD watching the MLB network.

"Do you ever get tired of watching baseball on your off days?" I ask. "Nope, especially when it's the playoffs and we're facing the Astros." He said turning off the TV and coming over to me and giving me a kiss. "Are you ready to finally tell the world about this little babe?" I asked, putting my hands on my stomach.

"More than ready, I can't wait to be a dad." He said as he grabbed his keys and we went off to a woodsy area first to take some pictures. I had the ultrasound and some pumpkins, and then of course in JD fashion, we went over to Fenway.

I never really pictured the two of us really ending up together, it was like some sort of fairytale that you only read or see about in movies or books. I'm super cheesy and romantic so having a love like the two of us do, it is surreal to me.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asked as we were now sitting at home on our couch eating Moe's. That is what this babe has been craving lately, good rice bowl and chips and queso. I'm going to be in trouble if all I am craving is fast food.

"Just how we came together. I was in a very different place when I met you. I was going through a lot with Brandon at the time and you were like coming up for fresh air when I needed it the most. The relationship I had with Brandon was so toxic and looking back on it now, I don't know why I didn't leave sooner." I said.

JD smiled and kissed me. "I love you with all my heart, I'm glad I bumped into you that night when you were super drunk outside of Fenway, I don't think I have seen you that drunk since." He said with a laugh.

"Yeah well, that wasn't one of my finer moments. I'm just glad you stuck around after that, why did you anyway? I was just a random fan." I asked. "Well you were super beautiful and there was no denying that, but you just treated me like a random dude that you just met. You didn't treat me like I was a superstar celebrity. You were down to earth and I wanted to know more about you." 

I smiled. "Well, now you're stuck with me for the next 18 years with this little one." I said as I put my hands on my stomach and he leaned down and kissed my stomach. "Hey little one, it's your dad here. I love you so much already and I can tell you that your mama is going to be the best one out there. She's super sweet, she's attentive and will listen to you and what you need and she's super caring and she's honestly the best thing out there for the both of us. We can't wait to see if you're a boy or a girl, I am secretly hoping that you're a boy so that you can play baseball with me, but your mom is hoping that you're a little girl. We can't wait to meet you, I love you." 

Meanwhile, I'm sitting up here sobbing. "Why are you crying?" He asked coming up and wiping my tears away. "These damn hormones are nuts. But while you were talking to the babe, the photographer sent us the pictures, are you ready to post them and let the world know?" I asked. 

"I've been ready since the day you told me you were pregnant, my love. I love you so much." He said kissing me. "I love you too JD, more than I could ever imagine."

jdmartinez: I can finally share that I'm going to be a dad! May can't come quick enough little one! 

amandaxoxo: Being a mom is going to be the toughest yet greatest challenge of my life, can't wait till you're here.