8

Game 5 of the World Series. This is insane that I'm sitting in Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, as JD's girlfriend sitting with his family and friends watching him potentially win the World Series. "You know this has been his lifelong dream." His mom said to me as we were watching the game. 

"I know it has, he's told me so many times throughout this post season how he is so motivated to win for this team and it's just amazing to watch what they're doing. They haven't won a single series at home and tonight isn't going to be different." I said and she smiled. 

"I'm glad he found you, I really don't think this season would've have gone the way it has without you. He's much more focused for some reason and I know you bring that out of him." She said and it felt so good to hear that from her. With everything that I've been through with Brandon, it's relieving to hear that his family accepts me and likes me for who I am. 

"I know you two haven't been together long, but have you two discussed marriage or children?" She asked and I smiled. "We have, but not in detail. We're not in a rush for anything, especially if they win tonight. We're just going to enjoy the off season and see where next season takes us." 

"Good, because I want more grandchildren." She said and I laughed. We continued to watch the game and when Chris Sale came in, everyone knew we were going to win and the strikeout of Manny Machado was the icing on the cake and we all screamed and we were let onto the field. 

"Babe, I couldn't be more proud of you." I said when he hugged me. I looked up and he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you and I couldn't have done this without you. I love you so much and I can't wait to do this again next year." He said and I laughed. 

"Babe, you just won the World Series, can't you take a break from next season already?" I asked and he smiled. "Yes I will, I can't wait to go to Thailand with you and relax the rest of the off season." He said and I kissed him. 

"But before all that, let's go and celebrate with the rest of the team. You guys deserve this." I said and we went over to the rest of the guys and then they went back to the clubhouse to change and whatnot and then we rented out this club just for us so we can party. 

"So I overheard you talking to JD's mom, you guys have already talked about marriage and kids?" Carolyn asked, Drew's wife. "I mean, not in detail. We've both said that we both want kids at some point and marriage, we've just talked about what we want at our weddings, even if it means we don't get married. Nothing is totally serious yet. I mean I want it to be, but who knows. Everything is going to be a whirlwind right now." I said. 

"I heard you're going with them to Thailand." Chelsea said, Matt's wife. "Yes, I cannot wait, it's going to be amazing." I said and JD came over and kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked as he put his arm around my waist. "What? I can't kiss my amazing beautiful girlfriend?" He joked and I laughed. 

"I never said that, it was just unexpected and I was caught off guard." I said and he smiled and kissed me again. "Those kind of kisses are the best kisses ever." He said and I laughed. "I mean you got that right." 

"You know, this has been an amazing year with this win, but in all honesty, meeting you has been the best thing that's happened to me this year." I was taken back by him saying that meeting me was the best thing that's happened to him.

"You really mean it?" I asked him. "With everything you've been through and seeing you go through everything with Brandon and whatnot, you've been the sun that I've needed to get through this whole season. I love you with all my heart Amanda, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"Julio Daniel, if you're proposing right now.." I said and he laughed. "No, I'm not. I've been looking for rings, but that's something for another time, not while we're getting drunk." He said. "I love you with all my heart too JD, I can't wait to be with your for the rest of my life too."