19

The month of June this year for us is super hard. JD only has one week long homestand and then he's away for the rest of the month. Patrick is feeling the affects too of JD not being home, but he got home late last night from a West Coast road trip and they have the day off today. 

I know that Father's Day is coming up next week, so I figured that we can just relax and hang out and maybe go to the aqaurium today with Patrick. "Good morning to my two favorite people." JD said coming into the kitchen. 

"I'm shocked you're awake right now, you got in late last night." I said looking at the clock that read 10:15 AM. "I want to spend the whole day with you guys, I've missed you and Patrick so much." He said giving me a kiss and then picking up Patrick as well. 

"How about we get ready and then head out to aquarium with him?" I asked and JD smiled. "I think that's a great idea." He said and then I got him breakfast and then went back upstairs to get ready for the day. 

"Why are you the hottest pregnant woman on this planet?" JD asked as I came downstairs

"Why are you the hottest pregnant woman on this planet?" JD asked as I came downstairs. "Because I just am, I don't have the answer to that." I said with a laugh. "Like I said back when we were in Chicago for Patrick's birthday, I still would have a million babies with you if I could." 

I smiled and gave him a kiss. We heard a squeal come from the floor and we both broke away and looked down and saw Patrick staring up at us. JD smiled down at him and bent down and picked him up. 

"I think that someone is ready to head out." He said and I smiled. "Well then let's go!" I said grabbing the backpack and heading out of the house. 

We spent the day looking at all the animals and taking tons of pictures, this was probably one of the best off days we have had as a family in a long time. Once we got home, I finally had the chance to go through my phone and go through my texts. 

Once I got to my moms texts, my heart dropped. You need to call me as soon as you can, Brandon knows where you live in Boston and he's made it very clear that he wants you back. I immediately called her and went into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"Where did you hear that?" I asked as soon as she answered the phone. "His dad, he said he set out last night to come to Boston for you, JD and Patrick." She said and I sighed. "Why does he want me back? I thought that everything was good, we broke up on okay terms and agreed it was the best thing for us." 

"It's probably because you're married to JD now and have a family that you and Brandon always talked about having with one another. I sent dad up to stay with you guys, he should be there within the hour." 

"I love you mom, I hope he gets here soon." I said and we talked for a couple more minutes before hanging up and I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror and down at my bump. "Mommy's ex boyfriend is a crazy one even though we've been broken up for years." I said while rubbing my bump and I felt her kick when I ran my hands over my stomach. 

I splashed some water on my face and went into the closet and got changed into some comfy clothes. "You were up there awhile, is everything okay?" JD asked as I came down into the living room. 

"Brandon is coming to find us, my mom called me and told me." I said sitting down next to him on the couch. "What do you mean find us?" "Apparently he wants me back, for who knows what reason. She heard from his dad that he's coming to Boston. I don't know what he is capable of." 

Just then there was a knock on the door and I opened my phone to the ring app, and sighed a sigh of relief when I saw it was my dad. JD went and opened the door for him and let him in. "Hey sweetie are you okay?" My dad asked coming into the living room and giving me a hug. 

"Okay as I can be for knowing that your ex boyfriend is somewhere in Boston trying to find you." I said giving him a smile. He smiled back and sat down on the couch facing the window. "I'm going to be here with you guys 24/7 especially when JD is at the park and away. I'm not going anywhere." 

"What about your job?" "I was thinking about taking the retirement road and they understood that I had to bump it up. My job right now as your father and Patrick's grandfather is to protect my baby girl and her family from some idiot who can't think properly." 

"I love you dad, thank you so much for everything." "It's nothing sweetie, I just want you, JD and Patrick to be safe from this psycho. I'm not really sure what you ever saw in him." 

"Honestly dad, I don't know what I saw in him either."