20

Tonight is the last game for the boys in the month of June and they have only lost six games this month, with the start to the season that they had, I didn't think that we would be here right now enjoying the team doing it's thing. 

JD is up to go to the all star game again this year, and I think it would be great if we were able to all head out to LA with him. Having your dad as your body guard really isn't a fun thing, but it is something that we have to do to make sure that Brandon doesn't come around. 

My dad was watching Patrick today so I could head out on the town with some of the other wives and girlfriends who stayed home from this road trip. "Are you going to like a fancy place or something with that dress? Why are all you all dressed up?" My dad asked as I came downstairs. 

"I just wanted to dress up and feel pretty

"I just wanted to dress up and feel pretty. This is the first time I am really getting out of the house without you or Patrick since JD has been gone and I just need to feel normal again." I said and he smiled. "Well you still look beautiful as ever sweetie." 

"Thank you dad, I shouldn't be more than a few hours, he should wake up from his nap in about an hour and then you know what to do from there." "I got everything under control, you have a great day." 

I smiled at him and headed out for a day with the girls around the south end of Boston. "How is your pregnancy going?" Amanda, Jake Diekman's wife asked me. "It's good, as good as it can be. I've been cooped up at home trying not to get out because of the whole Brandon thing, but I needed today." 

"I know that's so scary what you're going through, I couldn't even imagine what that feels like." Jessie, Bobby Dalbec's girlfriend said. "I know, we ended things on good terms too, so I really don't know what he wants from me, JD or Patrick. I just needed a distraction." 

"Is JD a hover type of husband when he's around now?" Jessie asked. "Yes, 100%. My dad has been staying with us ever since the news that Brandon was coming back around, he retired and came and started living with us, I think my mom is kind of happy to get him out of the house when she's working." 

"He's kind of like a live in nanny then, those are super nice to have." Amanda said. "Yeah honestly it is, it's pretty great, if he was there under different circumstances and my mom could be with him." 

"Does she come up at all?" Jessie asked. "Yeah, she mostly comes up every weekend, sometimes she has vacation time and she comes up and helps out, especially right now with the little one coming soon." 

"That's right, she's coming this September, that's a great month to have a birthday." Amanda said. "JD and I don't plan well when it comes to having babies, I would prefer to have them during the off season, but September is close enough." 

"I know the boys had a good June, do you think they will make the playoffs?" Jessie said. "I don't know, we have to see how the second half of the season goes for them. It's going to be tough, the Yankees are on a tear right now." 

"I know and I hate to admit that they are good." Amanda said. Just as I was about to say something my phone was ringing and it was JD. "Hey babe, what's going on?" I asked. "Just missing you, what are you up to?" He asked. 

"I am out with Amanda and Jessie, I needed to get some fresh air so we are at brunch." "I thought I told you not to leave the house." I rolled my eyes. "JD, my dad is with Patrick and I am fine and with others, I would think that Brandon wouldn't do anything." 

"Oh, Brandon would try something." I heard from behind me, and it wasn't JD's voice on the phone. I looked up and saw Amanda staring at someone behind me. "Babe who was that?" I heard JD say on the other end of the phone. 

I slowly turned around to see Brandon standing there with a smug look on his face. "JD babe, I gotta go." I said and I hung up on him. I am sure he will call my dad and then someone with call the police, or so I hope. 

"It's good to see you again baby girl, I've missed you so much." He said as he came closer to me. I stuck my hand out and pushed him back. "You don't have the right to call me baby girl anymore. That is a special term only my husband can call me, and you are not him." 

"You're a slut you know that, you cheated on me with him and now you're married and have a kid." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You cheated on me too, you know, so you're not the only one that was in the wrong in that relationship." 

"Yeah but you're the one that had broken off the relationship, that's a big no in my book. I'm the one that's supposed to break things off." I rolled my eyes. "The break up was mutual, I didn't break up with you. We both agreed that we were no good for each other anymore, so don't pin this on me."

"Why do you keep coming around anyway?" I asked him. "Because I miss you." I scoffed. "If you really missed me, you wouldn't come back when I am happy and have a kid, you would've come back in the beginning when I still had some love for you." 

"You still had love for me? Wait had?" He asked. "I did have love for you Brandon, we spent a lot of time together in a relationship, there's nothing I wouldn't have done for you back then. But honestly, our time together was up, I was ready to move on in my life and career and get out of Connecticut, but you were holding me back. You were my first love, I'll always have that special place in my heart, but if you keep pulling the shit that you are, I am going to have to not have all that for you and I don't want to do that." 

His face fell and I watched the cops show up and I put my hand up to them telling them to basically stay back and not do anything. "Why are the cops here?" He asked looking around. "Because my family feels like I am in danger when you're around, they are just looking out for me, that's all." 

"I know I messed up. I am sorry that I hurt you, I don't want to keep doing that to you. I know that I have issues and I need to go to therapy and get put on meds. Just please don't have them shoot me, I really don't want to die." 

"I won't have them shoot you, just don't make any sudden movements." I said waving one of the cops over. "Are you alright?" One of them asking me. "I am fine, he just realized what he needs. I am not in danger anymore, right Brandon?" I asked and he nodded. 

"You don't have to arrest him, he didn't do anything wrong. Could you just bring him to wherever he came from so he can get back to Connecticut?" I asked and the cop nodded. "Please take care of yourself Brandon, get better soon and then we can talk okay?" I asked. 

"Thank you Amanda, you're really a life saver." He said and I smiled at him. "I know, you're welcome." I said and the cops walked him off. "How the hell did you stay so calm?" Jessie asked. 

"I am not sure how I did that, I'm really not."