|Chapter 28| Home

In the hospital I was quickly checked in and checked up on. I was malnourished and dehydrated for the most part. I also had a large bruise on the center of my back where I was struck by Victor's sword. Any other injuries were gone or faded scars.

I was all over the news saldy. The police investigated me about what happened. I told him how I was taken to get money out of them, but once I could prove I couldn't give them the amount I needed they knocked me out and left me back at my house like nothing ever happened. I told them I didn't see their faces or anything distinguishing things about them. They left the case incomplete to the people who took me.

My family helped me pay some of the bills of the hospital that were thankfully not very expensive since I had no serious injuries. I made a video explaining the whole situation and everyone was just so nice about it. They gave me nothing but love and support. I also saw a few threats of not immediately making content videos after this one by some overcaring fans. It was sweet of them to say that though.

It only took me a few weeks to recover from my malnutrition with it not being as bad as it looked. My bruise is still healing, but now I barely notice it. After recovering and taking a week to myself I decided to try to go back to the world I was in. See if Ivy was okay and after that upload my first content video.

"We are ready when you are." I heard Ryan say from behind me. He was here in case of anything. Lucas was already on the server. He says that a lot has changed since we left. I can't wait to see what has changed. I put on my V.R set and went into the game.

I closed my eyes and opened them again to see that once everything was still real. Except it was different. I could still feel the headset on my head. I could access my menu in the game as well. It's still real, but now I can go and please as I will. I stood outside of the kingdom gates where Lucas set the spawn point. I saw Ryan appear next to me. He was on the computer playing since he couldn't move his headset here without a lot of difficulty.

The place seemed to change in tone. I could immediately sense how much happier this place felt. A lot has changed just like Lucas said. I went inside the kingdom to see many more people on the streets all smiling. There was music in the air and kids were running around playfully. It was like a fairytale coming to life right before my eyes.

I was walking toward the building when I saw two familiar guards. Elijah and Taylor. I waved to them and they waved back. Thye now seemed to be wearing royal clothes. That was strange. At least they seem happy. When I got to the kingdom I looked at the guards standing by the entrance and saw Alexander. I haven't seen him in a long time.

"Welcome back Sabre." He tells me. I smile at him.

"It's good to see you, Alexander. How is your wife and Timmy?"

"They are doing much better now. Francis insisted I move her to the kingdom saying it was the best for my family and it was." He tells me, seeming satisfied with how it turned out for him.

"Good to hear. Is uh Ivy here?" I looked around for her quickly. I really miss her. I never thought I would miss someone this much in such a short amount of time.

"She's talking to Wei, our Queen in her Throne room."

"Wei? I haven't heard of her."

"She was cursed into a witch and has been returned back to normal after Victor's death." She was the witch?! Why didn't I think of that before. This now makes so much more sense.

"I'll have to say hi to her too then..." Alexander nods and gestures to me to go inside the castle I do as he asks and looks for Ivy. I really hope she's okay. Ryan seems to wander off on his own already. I don't mind though. I got to the throne room after a few minutes getting lost from only going there once. Just as Alexander said. I saw Ivy for the first time in weeks.