11

Chaeyoung hums as she felt how cozy Mina’s pajamas are. They were so soft and comforting so much like.. Mina.

“She dozed off.” She utters as she saw a scene in front of her. Mina hugging the pillow between her legs and arms, sleeping lovingly, seemingly like a baby.

A smile formed on her lips unwillingly. Chaeyoung doesn’t know if she’s about to catch a cold or she was just catching something else as she stares at the vampire.

This day was beyond her wildest dreams. So much had happened.

Walking slowly, she saw Mina flinch and moved into a different sleeping position. Chaeyoung stopped her movements as she quietly examine Mina.

When the vampire is settled, she gently got on the bed and rest her body next to her. She sighed in relief after that, she felt that she just accomplished a deadly mission.

She thought about what they’ve talked earlier, and she guessed that there are more times in their hands.. she could ask many questions as she wants when things get better and more not complicated like this.

As if she has the guts to ask right now. She just saw the vampire’s whole naked body. Nonetheless it was still awkward for her.. although Mina had shown no signs of awkwardness.

At least it was just her who became uneasy. She would get through this, she knows that. But for now.. she should just sleep the night away.

--

Chaeyoung let out a groan as she rub her neck. She feels like the bite mark she faked became real.

"Oh, no, I didn't do that." Mina blinks.
Chaeyoung was surprised once again, she forgot that she’s in someone else’s house. She nod slightly, accepting Mina’s quick response.

And It must be the incoming cold that had made the part of her throat hurt.
Chaeyoung clears her drying throat, but then she noticed something.

"You're freezing." She mumbles with her morning voice.

"Vampires are immune to cold." Mina stated, whispering.

Chaeyoung raised a brow, "What are you doing curled up like that?" she suspiciously said. Because if Mina is just acting all so tough to her, well that isn’t going to work.

"It's quite hot here." Mina whispers as she scoots away from the latter.

"Warm?"

Mina hugs herself. "I could feel your body, your warmth." Mina shivered from her thoughts. Being this close contact to a human, is making her feel hot.

Chaeyoung was starting to worry. So it was because of her. She’s causing this uncomfort,"Is this, perhaps, your first time sleeping with a human?" Chaeyoung asked as she moves a little closer to Mina.

Mina fights back not to move away, she’ll hit the ground for sure if she does. The bed isn't that big. And not locking the bathroom door is enough dumb thing for today. "Yes, I had no idea it would feel like this." Mina confronts, her eyes are swollen staring back at those tempting lips she wants to claim her own.

"Did you get any sleep?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina bites her lower lip, "I suppose so." She said.

Mina thought Chaeyoung would go away, slip away from her sight. But then she felt hands caressing her arms. "Take this blanket and sleep." Chaeyoung placed the blanket that she used to cover the latter’s body in the middle of the night after waking up from the movements she felt. And it was indeed Chaeyoung suffering from extreme coldness.