29

A chair squeaked. "You're back."

It was Jeongyeon, sitting peacefully in their living area.

Tzuyu narrows her eyes. It seems like she can't find her anywhere in the house. She can't even smell her scent. "Where's Jihyo unnie?" She asked Jeongyeon who's slowly approaching her, and who's probably has a plan on snatching whatever Tzuyu was hiding behind her back.

"Is she your favorite now?" The older wolf asked with her arms crossed.

Tzuyu rolled eyes at her, "I have no favoritism." She declares.

Jeongyeon scoffs, "That's gold. Then what do you call that?" She said as she points at what's the wolf is hiding.

"It's just something for her." Tzuyu directly replies.

Her unnie gasps, "A peace offering for being too hard headed? wait- are those.. raspberries?"

Tzuyu threw one raspberry at her and moved on with her but the older has a reflex of a pro so she easily dodge it without breaking a sweat. The unbothered Tzuyu continues her tracks to reach the kitchen area.

The wolf sighs at the sight of the red thing, as it reminds her of how much ruckus they've been through. "Got it from the other side of the forest. Oddly near the poison ivy. She better be thankful for these."

Tzuyu placed the fruits above the kitchen counter and leaned her back against it. "How about me?" Jeongyeon dramatically whined.

Tzuyu did a single nod and says, "You can hunt for your food." The coldness of her voice couldn't compare to how jolly it was when she was asking for Chaeyoung to go fruit picking.

'Worse idea yet. If it weren't for my stupid decision to invite her, she wouldn't be itching from that poison ivy.'

"I'm sure she can find her own fruits too. That's just unfair, don't you think?" Jeongyeon reasons because she is really not going to let this slip away.

Tzuyu finally looks at her, "I think it's not. You look quite full yourself."

From head to toe, Tzuyu seemingly judged her whole being.

This caused Jeongyeon to raise a questioning brow, "I haven't ate anything yet. What do you mean I'm full?"

Tzuyu tries to contain her laughter, "I wonder how long it took you to hunt that down."

When Jeongyeon's head turned to face what Tzuyu has been looking at, she saw Nayeon.

'This kid is so good at this.'

Tzuyu didn't had much hold on her laughter so she practically burst out laughing. "Did you use your claws or your mouth? Which one unnie?!"

Her face says it all, Tzuyu is almost tearing up by how good she had made fun of her sister, and it pisses Jeongyeon more because she started this quarrel and now she's the one losing.

"I say both." The just woke up Nayeon uttered.

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon yelled but still facing Tzuyu who has her mouth close but still giggling and enjoying her self proclaimed victory.