31

"Hey beautiful."

The words flew in the air towards her ever so gently, but this gentleness isn't enough to hide the unsaid intentions behind it.

Chaeyoung shuts her eyes closed, tight. Her hands gripped on the sling of her bag too, she's beyond terrified but she has to act tough.

"Stay away from me, please." She said while not taking a step back nor to stop her tracks, she just kept on walking. She wants to get away from her. She can't be near her, she has this feeling and she knows it.

However, the vampire doesn't saw this as a sign to give up. "I won't hurt you. I just want to be friends, is that too much to ask?"

She follows and follows, like a dog leading to a trail of sweet treats.

"You've done enough." Chaeyoung muttered underneath her breath.

Yes, Chaeyoung thinks the vampire has done enough for them. Also, thanks to this vampire for letting her get a grip to her senses that she could never manage to love a creature like them, she can't make them happy all the time. She'll only cause them nothing but death.

She then felt a grasp on her forearm which made her breath hitch. "What do you mean? I've done nothing yet compare to what Mina has done."

Chaeyoung though Satang was a nice person— vampire, whatever. All she thought was she's kind, but oh she's wrong.

"You and that.. that vampire. What's your relationship?" Chaeyoung felt her throat constrict. She has to ask the question or else she'll be left unanswered.

The vampire let go of her and spoke, "I couldn't lable it yet, you know? Mina is just stubborn."

Then she laughs.

Chaeyoung frowns as she doesn't know what's so funny about it. "Then what do you want from me then?"

The vampire took hold of her again. This time, an arm wrapped around her waist.

And in a swift moment, they're facing each other. "I want to know your name, sweetheart. That's all."

She felt her breath touched the tip of her nose. Though this gave her the senses to step back and push her away. "It's Chaeyoung."

She gulps and strides away from the woman, "Now quit following me around. I hate vampires like you."

"Vampires like me are the sweetest of them all! I would suggest for you to give me a taste, so that I can prove myself."

Chaeyoung sighed, "You won't get me with those tactics."

"Why? Fell for those before?" Satang asked without a doubt.

"I'm going." She said, not looking back anymore.

"I'll take you there." The vampire offers but as expected, "No. Let's part our ways here." Chaeyoung declines.

The vampire didn't even dare to move another foot to reach her, "Well that's unfortunate, I would really want to huff more of your pomegranate scent."

The information made her tracks stopped, "How did you–"

She looks back this time and she received a wink. "Vampire things." She said.

Chaeyoung was shivering, "I'm not even using that scent anymore." The fact that Satang new such thing couldn't help but scare her.

This time Chaeyoung thinks she knew why she was laughing. "You have a lot of things to know, Chaeyoung-ssi. A lot of them."

Satang starts walking away.