8

Mina's eyes opened, this time.. it looks normal. It's not red anymore. "Are you okay?" she said as she heard something fell, "Where- where am i?" She asked as she looks around the place.

"Yeah, shit that hurt. Uhm.. your house, i guess.." Chaeyoung said as she rub her bum from the fall.

"Wait.. really?" Mina said as she regain her consciousness slowly.

Chaeyoung stood up,"Yeah, Dahyun surprisingly know where you live. And she seems to be fond with your sister?" She said.

"Momo unnie.." Mina mumbles, and then she tastes a familiar juice from her saliva.

'Apples?' Mina thought as she must have been fed by the said fruit.

"Yeah her, and she even said that I  shouldn't utter her name and stuff. I'm sorry, I'm just so confuse. I don't actually understand anything." Chaeyoung confronts, which is real.

Mina groans, feeling the ache that she has moments ago. It's coming back, but with just a little amount of wave this time. "Ah, this is my fault. I should've told you but.. but I didn't."

She can't do anything but to blame herself from this mess. She has lots of chances, but she chose to let it slip away, thinking that it isn't the right time.. that Chaeyoung only deserve the best moment and nothing but the best.

"So you're really a vampire?" Chaeyoung questions as she looks intensely at the vampire.

Mina nods subtly, "Yeah, and i won't bite you." Chaeyoung gasps, "I heard you earlier." Then Mina smiles after.

"Uh.. i- sorry."

"It's fine."

"But Mo- i mean Joyce said you were gonna bite me, not now.. but maybe sooner or later?" Chaeyoung said, Mina then swallows.

"Ah that, yes. But if only you let me." Mina said as she fiddles with her fingers, it's a habit if her.. when she's either too shy to talk further, or she just likes the person.

And it's Chaeyoung who's she's talking too, but the reason for her manner is both.

"Oh.." Chaeyoung hums.

Mina chuckles as she remembers something, "Yeah, we don't just bite and run. We need permission too, it's like.. uhm.. asking for uh.. s-" then she paused, not wanting to scare Chaeyoung from how the term is compared to humans.

"Asking for a candy?"

Mina nods and she can feel her cheeks heat up, which is very odd. Though she feels like it.

That's way better, more child friendly term. She'll just go with that.

"Ah! Right, yeah like- like that." Mina just agrees, she wants this to stay PG rated. So she just keeps the real thing to her instead.

"Hmm.. but if you do need a candy, just let me know. I'll let you, Mina."

Mina felt a a sudden whirl of excitement.

"And we got to fix that too." Mina said.

Chaeyoung's brows furrowed, "Fix what?" She asked.

Mina sighed, there's a lot of things in the world she lives in that needs some explanation for Chaeyoung to understand well.

But she knows the latter, Chaeyoung would understand it soon enough. "You uttering my name- my vampire name." Mina said.

"Is that a way to summon you vamps? Like when we chant your name, you pop out?" Chaeyoung guessed.