32

Sneakily, but not too creepy, Tzuyu made her way to enter the school without no one noticing it. It's a skill she says. One that Jeongyeon also have and used in order to capture one of its students or more specifically known as Nayeon.

"Chaeyoung-ah?"

The library is where she heads in first. Knowing the human, she would probably be in this area.

To her surprise Chaeyoung wasn't there but someone is. "Sana."

"Oh hi!"

God, the squeal from her voice just produced nothing but pure noise. It irritates her.

"What could a wolf like you doing in this school?" Sana was jolly to great her and all but Tzuyu would have it any other way than this.

'What's the glamour bows for?' she thought as she took note of how ridiculous this vampire looks while wearing it. Acting oh-so-cute after almost killing them.

"It's none of your business." Tzuyu proceeds her search, thinking that maybe Chaeyoung was right about the corner of the four wall room.

"Looking for your human?" Sana doesn't stop.

"Do you mind?" Tzuyu irritatingly says as she continue to stride along the hallway.

'She still has a face to show after what she have done to us. Pathetic.'

Sana stopped in front of her. "I was tryna help you somehow. You admire that little human don't you?" The vampire teased.

Tzuyu had enough so she shoved her away from her sight. "As I said before, it's none of your business." She growls and Sana just smirked while lying on the floor. As if she can't defend herself. Pretending to be so fragile when in fact she can kill every single breathing human in this building in just matter of minutes.

"Alrighty. Good luck with that special mission of yours then."

She strode and left her behind.

"Fucking vampires."

--

"Chaeyoung?"

With no more place to look for, Tzuyu decides to go to the latter's apartment. It left her no choice.

Using the window as an entrance is something Chaeyoung might oppose her to do but she just can't enter from the front door. If someone sees her, they might suspect her for breaking in.

She checks the bathroom, every corner of the room actually but there's no one to be found.

Tzuyu sat on the bed and tries to think where on earth Chaeyoung could be.

As she was scratching the side of her neck, her eyes spots something in particular. "What's this?"

Her brows raised from curiosity. Tzuyu can't read well but she still can read some syllables and that's enough for her to understand what's the content of the book.

Slowly she finally got the context, "A book.. about vampires."

She took the book and flip its pages one by one. "Does Mina knows this?" She questions herself.

She kept browsing but not until there was a sudden rustle coming from the blinds of the window. "Tzuyu, what are you doing here? Where's Chaeyoung?"

It was Mina, and just right on time. Like Tzuyu summoned her.

"I'm in search for her too."

Tzuyu remains unbothered and kept her eyes on the ink of the writings but there were some words she has no clue what the meaning of, "Hey, are you aware of this?" She says.