34

She can't handle it anymore. It's torture. So what's the use if she'll just stay in bed and don't move an inch when she can just use her last breaths terminating the vampire who caused her to be this miserable.

"I'm not dying without killing her first."

Mina ran away from home but she came prepared. She brought her vampire killer dagger with her. One that her mother used to own. It's funny because she was once afraid with vampires but married one anyway. Destiny could really make a twisted story.

Although, it's not an ordinary weapon. It has some sort of poison in it, just enough to kill a vampire with just one stab on their chest, it's that dangerous and that effective.

She grips on it's handle and made sure that it won't slice her own skin.

"If there's no happy ending for me, and so she should."

Using her agility she ran as fast as she could while gaining boosters from tree branches and large rocks. Mina knows it's such a stupid move to act on her own but she would prefer to be alone than make the people around her suffer.

No matter what kind of outcome this has, she only has one thing in her mind. And that is to keep Chaeyoung safe. No matter what.

--

In the midst of preparing for their attack a sudden interruption had caught their mere attention. "What's that noise?" Sana asked her trusty right hand.

The woman just shrugs and says, "Could've been some deer or something."

Sana doesn't buy it. "Go and check. That something might be dangerous."

There could be a vampire lingering around. The thought of maybe they had planned to attack before they do caused a slight nervousness in Sana's system.

"Alright."

Upon opening the main door, a dark silhouette welcomed her. Then she felt a the coldness stabbing her chest.

"Jihyo?" The voice mutters. It sounds so soft and careful. Jihyo couldn't be mistaken to whom it belongs.

"Mina?" Her round eyes even enlarged as she confirmed it is the vampire.

Jihyo groans as the metal is only a few centimeters away from her flesh. She was wearing this protective gear and she's lucky that it was effective.

"I'm so sorry.. are you hurt?"

Mina retreats and pulls the dagger out. There's no blood, so she must've not hit any part of her body.

The dagger is maybe too short to cut through her or it must be the gear that did the thing.

"I'm sorry Mina."

She was unprepared when Jihyo suddenly knocked her out. With a swift punch in her stomach and one on her face is enough to make her unconscious.

--

Chains were making clacking noises, she feels suffocated by how tight the ropes tied around her torso, arms and legs.

"After tracking you guys down.. I've already had a plan in mind. And that is to make you all dance on my own palm, under my control." Sana announced as she drags the metal chain as she walks towards her victim.

"There are some things that didn't went well but all paid off, so I'm satisfied."

Smirking with delight, Sana saw a blood drip from Mina's bottom lip. She gained thirst from what she saw.

"If only you weren't a vampire I would definitely fuck you senselessly." Sana whips the chain and it landed across the girl's waist, it left marks and made her scream incoherently.