33

Wine glasses were toasted in mid air like there's a celebration going on.

Pulling a seat for herself, she settled unbothered on her throne chair. "How was it going?" She asked as she gulp some of the liquid down her throat.

"She'll be leaving the city for the mean time." Her right hand announced.

Sana bit a laughter, glad. "So that's a minus." She says.

"But we still have to encounter her sister."

Sana smug a smile and scoffs after, "That lousy wolf will do nothing to us, trust me." She confidently said as if she'd seen the future of it all.

"How can you be so sure? It's just you and me, versus everyone else." Her right hand questioned, more like worries.

Sana inhales the warmth of the air, the fire from her fireplace produced lingers a smoke through her nose. She groped on the armrest of her seat and look straight onto her supposedly only teammate in this fight. "Because I crave payback and I deserve to have one. She shouldn't get away from this, neither her companions."

"Even the humans?"

Sana closed her eyes, "Even the humans." She confirms. She then points at a special board she made just for the enemies. There on, pictures are tacked one by one, "Especially her. The tastiest of them all, no wonder Mina fell right away. So lucky!" She laughs sterically, "Oh dear, she'll definitely be ecstatic once we pull this off."

"When exactly?"

Her laughter fades and her voice went back to her low tone and seriousness succumbed her face. "To whenever you're ready."

"How does tonight sounds?" The other suggests.

She huffed air and smirks with eyes closed as if trying to reminisce what will about to occur. "Hurtful cries, pleading sobs, broken shouts and angry stares. Yes, tonight is perfect." She declares as her lids opens and red eyes appears.

Sana licks her lips and smiles like a devil would. "I've been waiting for so darn long. It's about time to get what my father failed to have. Revenge."

--

It's been like this for the past few days and Momo couldn't just stare and watch her sister suffer. She knows about the conflict, she knows that her sister ain't having any human blood through her veins, she knows that any moment now could cause her eternal life's tragic end.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked quietly.

Mina only groans, "Shit, I'm not okay."

Then Momo noticed it, the cause of her inconvenience. "Your eyes." She says. "She's been saying your name?" Momo adds.

"A few times, yes." Mina confirms. As she herself had been struggling with it. The name calling is getting out of hand and Mina has no clue if Chaeyoung is even aware of that.

"You need to eat something." Momo suggests.

But Mina's stubborn self is ready to decline all that. "I don't– I'm not.. I'm not hungry." she lied.

Momo hissed as her temper starts to rise, there's no doubt Mina was lying, she's never a good liar to start off. "You'll die, you idiot." Momo remarks.

Before leaving the house, Momo made sure to give Mina a few notes to keep in her stubborn mind. "I'll be right back in a flash, don't fucking go anywhere Mina."

--

Two bags full of snacks were slumped on the floor, "Sup, I brought food." The visitor chimes.

"Chaeyoung." Dahyun squints her eyes as she's still in faze from just woking up. "Eh? What for?" She adds.

"Celebration part two?" Chaeyoung chuckles as she welcomes herself inside the girl's place.

"Why?"

"Just because."

Chaeyoung looks back when she heard no response from her friend.

Dahyun is already have her hands on her waist as if ready to fight whoever the reason why Chaeyoung is trying to cope with her and junk foods.

Chaeyoung tsked, "Just wanna hang out. School had been sucking the life out of me."

Dahyun smug a look, "Oh really.." eyes suspecting, giving the statement a different meaning.

"Oh shut up."

Chaeyoung breathes in relief as Dahyun didn't really made a big deal out of her sudden appearance.

Since Nayeon was out of town and it was weekdays anyway, Chaeyoung thought of spending her free time with Dahyun than slacking in her apartment with one thing on her mind.

Mina.

--

"The market doesn't have anymore red wine nor cranberry juice, they straight up fucking suck." Momo complains from her quick shop because of the stinky lame store doesn't seem to have anything she wanted to buy.

"Mina? I'm back."

Momo sprints from the living area to reach Mina's room, "Don't worry I have us the reddest apple I could ever find. There was a new apple tree nearby and I thought that you would like to have some."

"Mina?"

After not hearing any signs from the other side, she opens the door and there she finds her answer.

"No way.."

--

"Where have you been?"

When Jeongyeon told Jihyo to supervise Tzuyu for the time being, Jihyo didn't really saw this as a hindrance. She knows Tzuyu can be hard headed sometimes but it is still controllable, well.. somehow.

"Should I ask you the same thing? Where have you been unnie?" Tzuyu threw her boots somewhere near the wooden table where it shouldn't suppose to be.

"I was finding you. Jeongyeon left the town for a while." Jihyo informs but only gained a snicker from the younger one.

"I've noticed."

Jeongyeon's shoes weren't anywhere present, so that's that. She easily knew it.

Jihyo could only sigh, "Can you do me a favor?"

Tzuyu was astound, a favor? "It depends on what favor it is." Tzuyu said, more like threatened in a way.

Jihyo opens her mouth but retreats right after. A few moments have passed and there she tries again. This time words came out. "Stay inside the house for at least the entire day. It's not safe out there. Remember the last time?"

The Sana incident, of course she'll remember that.

But damn, she's been careful. She hasn't got any bruise for like a week already, so what's the sudden catch of being oh-so over protective? Was it because Jeongyeon left for awhile?

"I can protect myself. I'm not a kid anymore, how many times should I explain?" Like a grown adult wolf she is, Tzuyu wants to show how dominant she could be, how independent she can be and how ignorant she already is.

Well, the last one helps her to be less naive around others. Based on how she thinks.

"Do you want me to chain you up in that cave again just to keep you still? Keep in mind that your unnie isn't here. I could do anything to you Tzuyu."

Jihyo's patience grew thin. She's only doing this so the young one won't suffer from tragedy after tragedy just because she wasn't being a responsible elder cousin. They just got to talk after seeing each other and now there seems to be a fire burning between them. Ready to eat them as a whole.

Tzuyu stomped her feet as loud as she can possibly can, it resonates around the four wall and as old as she thinks she is, her attitude is really mirroring a whining child who didn't get what she wanted for Christmas.

"As if you could. Mind your own business you nothing but good half of a wolf creature."

And that sentence might've just worsen things more.

A/N: one more chapter left!