18

TW: TOO MUCH FLUFFINESS MIGHT KILL YOU. BEWARE (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

"See you next Monday then." Nayeon spoke.

The three are now off from school. Tasting the weekends ahead.

Chaeyoung was confuse, "Aren't you staying in school dorms?" She asked. Because usually, they just lock there selves inside their rooms and won't go out due to the load of their homeworks.

"Oh, I'll be going home for the weekends. Mom is missing her dearest daughter." Nayeon said.

"And you too Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked the latter.

Dahyun's eyes widened, then the question finally registered. "My dog needs my loving pats. She's missing me too." Dahyun spoke before looking up to the blue bright sky.

Chaeyoung smiles, she just noticed something. "How's Joyce unnie?" Chaeyoung coughs.

Dahyun squints her eyes, not really used to the human name term of her girlfriend. "Momo?" She asked.

Chaeyoung nods, Nayeon grins.

"Why?" Dahyun questions as Nayeon nudge her with an elbow.

Chaeyoung clears her throat. "Oh just asking." Then the two darts their eyes on Dahyun's neck, where a bite has been printed.

Dahyun gasps as she covers the part of her neck. "Fuck you two!"

Chaeyoung laughs like a mad woman. Nayeon hops closer to the younger, "That still looks really fresh." Nayeon remarks.

Dahyun shrugs as she walks faster, purposely leaving the two behind. "Whatever. How 'bout that claw scratch huh?" She mutters as she walks away.

Nayeon slow jogged. "What do you mean? There was an itch and i just accidentally scratched it." She reasons. Which Dahyun and Chaeyoung thinks that was very suspicious.

Dahyun stopped her tracks. "Excuses!" She points at Nayeon while the older just stuck a tongue at her.

Dahyun hissed, the disrespect!

Chaeyoung steps in, "Okay! enough, enough. Let's have a great weekend alright?"

"Absolutely! Oh i almost forgot." Nayeon said before picking up something inside her bag. Dahyun and Chaeyoung peaks, trying to get a good view of what Nayeon is gonna do. "Good luck on your book kid."

Nayeon extends her hand holding a pack of gummies.

"Woah! Thanks unnie."

The candy gift giving is how they show their support to one another. Chaeyoung was overwhelmed by the act that she's smiling ear to ear right now.

Nayeon pats her head twice, "No problem. I'll give you more of that on Monday, just let me read you work hehe." Nayeon said.

"No problem. I would really want you to read it too before i pass it." Chaeyoung spoke.

"Oh you.." Nayeon gushes.

"That won't be too necessary Chaeng, it's not like Nayeon would make any difference if she reads it." Dahyun chimes in, teasing Nayeon as if it's her time to shine.

"Yah! I could give her tips and such. Stop being like that. As if you didn't ran to me to check your book." Nayeon fires back.

Chaeyoung sighed as she continued walking.

And there goes another bickering moment for the two. Chaeyoung wonders if that's how the two bond together. Now she feels sorry for their girlfriends.