19

Mina escorts Chaeyoung back to the dorms. Leaving her there all alone made her feel strange. Like she wants to stay with Chaeyoung till morning, just to assure that she's safe. But she can't do that, she has a home nearby. And Momo is probably looking for her now.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" She squeals while covering her face with a pillow.

Chaeyoung couldn't simply believe that she had been kissed! And not just any kiss, but a kiss on the lips! The lips! It lasted for a couple of minutes, but the feels are still running through her veins. She could still sense Mina's plump lips against hers.

Call her delusional, but that's how it felt like. And it's no different from what Mina is feeling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Your guardian angel might've been rolling its eyes by now. Trying to think how to erase your sins. Three consecutive curses, really Mina?"

"Unnie! I just kissed her!"

"What on fancy fangs?! Really? I mean.." Momo clears her throat, she doesn't want to show too much emotions, she'll act cold like Mina. She believes it's cooler that way. "Just about time Mina. What took you so long?"

Mina didn't really listen to her, her efforts were useless. Mina is still too caught up by the thought. "Oh God, her lips are just.. and her touch was like.. and her smell was really.."

"I'm gonna slap you if you keep cutting your sentence like that." Momo said, still hiding behind her intimidating facade.

"It felt perfect unnie." Mina's eyes shines like stars.

Momo sighed, happy for her, but kinda not.. because 'in love Mina' means 'can't sit still Mina' "I thought so too."

Mina gasps. "Why? Have you kissed her?!"

"And that's what love do to you, it makes you stupid." Momo mutters.

"What did you just say?"

"I said i haven't kissed her! How can i cheat like that huh? I have my Dahyun already."

Mina nods, "It's better to be clear."

"She's gone crazy." She whispers this time, Mina do really have a good hearing ability.

Love is really blinding. Because the two haven't even noticed that they've been going out everyday whenever school ends.

Is time too fast? or is it just because they are in love that made them all caught up with their feelings that they didn't took notice about the days?

But whatever the reason is, at least they're happy.

Today, down the hall way, the two are linking arms on their way to the library for the last scanning of Chaeyoung's work.

"So you've really finished it huh?"

"Yes, it took quite some time but i did it."

It was hell to write a book. It takes a lot to have the encouragement to continue, but since Mina is here now.. she has more than one reason to finish this work of hers. She already has an inspiration after all.

There's less than two weeks before the deadline. Good thing she'd finished it earlier. If it weren't for Mina, maybe she's still brainstorming her story. God, just thinking about it makes her so frustrated.

"I should be proud, right?" Mina teased as she did a gentlewoman gesture by pulling a chair for Chaeyoung to sat on.

Chaeyoung looks up as she takes a sit. "Of course, you were my mentor."