Chapter 12: Jealous

"Will you go on a date with me?"

These words kept on ringing in my head making my heart rage. Who am I to her? Just a friend? I confessed to her but she instead broke my heart.

The next day

I never felt like going to school today because of her. She broke me but of course my mom forced me out of my bed.
"Yah, Dumpling, wake up, you're going to be late for school" Mom nagged.
"Mooom, just give me 5 more minutes and I'll be up" I groaned.
"No, you're not going to be lazy in front me, get up now" she pulled my blanket off me and I just curled up in a ball trying to hide my tears.

"Oh, Dumpling, you're crying, what's wrong?" she got worried and wrapped her hands around me.
I never wanted to tell her since I'm not used to sharing my feelings with anyone that easily, so I kept quiet.
"Yah, you can tell me, I'm your mom, you know" she said.
"Fine, I'll tell you" I gave in " There's this girl I like..."
I then explained to her everything about Yoomin.

"Wow, have you confronted her about it though?" she asked.
"No, she may not like me back and I just don't want to get hurt more" I said.
"Well, crying won't solve anything, just confess to her about your feelings again and if it doesn't work, show it to her" she advised.
"Okay, mom, I'll try" I tried to smile.

"That's my Dumpling, now try to get ready for school, okay" she nagged again. Just when we had a moment.
"Fine" I groaned in frustration.
She then left the room leaving me a bit relieved now.
I'll give it a try then.

At school

Yoomin's P.O.V
I never knew Jungkook liked me.

~flashback~

"뭔데(mwon-de)/ What is it?" I asked curiously.
"I-I like you, Yoomin" my body just froze from what he said.
"What?" I was confused.
"I know, I know, you already like Yoongi but I just had to say it to let it out of my chest" he said.

"Okay" I said.
"So, can you grant me one wish before I let you go once and for all then?" he said.
"What's your wish?" I asked.
"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Okay, I will" I finally accepted.
"Thank you" he appreciated.
"But...on one condition" I sternly said.
"Sure, anything" he accepted.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked.
"Ok, tell me" he said.
"Can you keep an eye on Miso for me?, I think she's up to no good" I requested.
"I can take pictures for proof" he said.

"Thank you, you're the best" I patted his shoulder and left.

~end of flashback~

I hope he finds someone better than me because I just kept on hurting the ones I love.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I never noticed who I just bumped into.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologised and looked up to see who I just bumped into. It was like the whole world had stopped.
"Oh, Yoongi, sorry, I never saw you, I guess I was just- " he then cut me off.
"Let's talk" he grabbed my hand forcefully dragging me to the rooftop.
I then managed to escape his grip "Yah, what's wrong with you?" I asked angrily since he grabbed me forcefully.

"What's wrong me?, I should be asking you that question" he fired back.
"Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with me" I said in confusion with what he said.
"C'mon, don't act as if nothing happened" he said but it still confused me. Did anything happen?
"What are you talking about, Yoongi?" I asked.

"You and Jungkook, you think I wouldn't find out, Is that why you rejected me that time?" he raised his voice.
"What?, did you eavesdrop on our conversation yesterday?" I became a little angry.
"Yes, so what if I did?, I was just worried about you, so I came looking for you and you just...you broke my heart, Yoomin" he clutched on his chest.
How did I break his heart?

"How did I break your heart, Yoongi, you're really acting weird" I said in confusion.
"How can you not notice, Yoomin?" he said facing to his left still confusing me.
"Just tell me, Yoongi, you're really confusing me" I said.
What is he trying to say? This pabo really.

What he said next made butterflies appear in my tummy and my heart was just jumping up and down.

"I love you, Yoomin" he confessed.

Hey, My Bells 🔔

Today I just felt like posting more than one chapter

I hope you enjoyed it

Without further ado,

Bye bye 👋

To be continued ~