Chapter 6: Sorry?

*alarm rings*

"Arghhh, 가지마(gajima)/ don't go" I cried in my dream.

The sound of the alarm woke me up immediately. What was that dream about?
Ouch, my head hurts.
I got up from bed and first went to the bathroom then I got some pain killers and swallowed them with water.
I better get ready for another boring day at school.
Before I left for school, I wished Mr. Fu and my dog, Molly 'Goodbye' and I left.

~time skip~(at school)

I see Jimin and Taehyung conversing and I head towards there direction.
"Hey, guys" I said. They looked so upset immediately they saw me that they didn't even respond.
"Hey, I said-
I was cut off by Jimin "Yah, don't you have class to attend to?"
"Yes, but-
"Yah, don't you see our faces" Tae said waving his hand in front of his and Jimin's face.

"Sorry?" I questioned them.
"Which kind of sorry is that," Jimin asked "Do you even know how to be sympathetic?" he continued.
I was just clueless on what to do. That was all I could say since I'm not used to apologising to anyone.
"Talk to us when you're really sincere, Yoomin" Tae said and they walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

I then saw Yoongi and I tried to smile waving at him but he just past me with an expressionless look nodding in disappointment. What am I going to do now?

(In class)

I sat down next to Yoongi looking at him but he faced the other way. I guess I have to apologise now.
I then got my History book and placed it on my table and faced Yoongi "Yah, how long will you stay mad at me?"
I asked with a pouty expression "huh huh?"
He then turned to face forward the class "Just apologise"

"Ok, fine, I'm sorry" I said crossing my arms still pouting.
"That's not how you say it" he chuckled.
"Ooo what's with that smile" I teased.
"Yah, apologise properly" he ordered.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi-ah" I confessed facing downwards with a sad face.
I then looked at him with puppy dog eyes "Do you accept my apology?"
"Aish, stop looking at me like that" he complained and I faced downwards again.
"Fine, I accept your apology but you have to do the same to Jimin and Taehyung" he continued.

I looked at him "Fine, I will, happy now?" and he ruffled my hair smiling"Good girl".
I have to admit, he's smile is kinda gummy. I smiled.
"Ok, class is about to begin, focus" he said facing forwards again.
"Okie Dokie, pa-bo" I said giddily and he just chuckled.

~time skip~(in the cafeteria)

I saw Jimin and Taehyung eating at a different table, so I decided to go there and face them. Ok
"Hey, guys" I said while sitting down. They completely ignored me and continued talking with our beloved class president with an IQ of 148. Yup you guessed it.
"Hey, Namjoon" I waved.

"Oh, Yoomin, Hi" he greeted back.
"Could you please excuse us, we have some matters to discuss" I said while looking at Jimin and Tae.
"Oh, it's ok" he agreed "I have a meeting to attend anyway" and I just fake smiled at him leaving.
I then turned to face these two angry birds who were already getting ready to leave.

"Wait, wait, wait, where do you think you're going?" I asked motioning them to sit down.
"Away from you that is" Jimin cross armed.
I sighed "How long will you stay angry with me?"
"Forever if possible" Tae said and I just clutched my chest "Wow, you really hate me even after apologising to Yoongi, wow"
"Wait, when did you do that?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, in class" I replied "he has a kind heart that I shattered at first but now it's fixed thanks to my skills"
"Well, we'll have to hear it from him then" Tae said.
"Here from who?" A voice asked.
I turned to face where it was coming from and it was none other than Yoongi.

"Oh Yoongi, sit sit" Jimin motioned "c'mon tell us, is it true that you forgave Yoomin?"
"Ah yes, I did, in class, didn't she tell you already?" he said.
"See, I was not lying" I said shrugging.
"Fine fine but you didn't apologise to us" Tae said.

I then tried to form puppy dog eyes and said "I'm sorry, Jimin, Taehyung, please forgive and forget"
They first hesitated as expected but later accepted my sincere apology.
Jimin then changed the topic "Hey, guys, did you hear that there's a party this weekend?"
"Party?" Yoongi and I asked in unison.

"Yes, a party" he said sarcastically.
"Whose party is it again?" Tae asked.
"Kim Seokjin" Jimin answered.
"Kim Seokjin, every girl's WWH?" I asked while gasping.

"WWH?" Yoongi asked,
"Oh it stands for World-Wide-Handsome" Jimin replied.
"Weird, right?" I asked Yoongi.
"Mmm I should see for myself to confirm then" Yoongi answered.

"Anyway, are any of you going?" Jimin asked.
"Mmm I don't know" I answered.
"Oh c'mon Yoomin, when was the last time you ever went to a party?" Jimin asked.
"When I was 13?" I answered.

"That was a birthday party plus it was just you, your parents, your butler, Molly and us and you call that a party" Jimin said.
"Molly? who's that?" Yoongi asked.
"That's my dog" I answered.
"Oh, my dog's name is Holly, kinda similar though but it's male" he smiled.

"Oh okay" I answered.
"So, we going or not?" Jimin said.
"On Saturday, let me think, NO" I refused.
"Please, Yoomin-ah" Jimin used aegyo.
"If you want to go so badly, just go Jimin, just leave me out of it" I said.

"You got no jams, Yoomin" he pouted.
"Oh now look who's speaking" I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, Yoomin" Yoongi started " maybe we should go just to check it out"
"Oh, now you too, Yoongi" I scoffed in disbelief.

"딱 한번만(ttag hanbeonman)/ just this once" he pleaded.
"Unbelievable, fine but don't go running to me when you get drunk for all I care" I finally accepted.
"Yay" Jimin and Tae shouted joyfully and gave each other a high five.
"Arghhhh" I groaned.

"You're going to Jin's party this weekend too?" A voice asked from behind.

Hey My Bells, how do you do?

I hope you enjoyed reading another boring chapter of the day.

I have decided to post everyday so as to work on another book, I'll reveal it at the end of this book.

With that said, have a nice day.

Bye 👋 ~

To be continued ~