Chapter 5: Best friends

Yoomin's P.O.V
I entered our club room and surprisingly no one was there yet. "Now where are they, first class then the cafeteria and now even our club room, was their punishment that big or-
I was cut off by the twisting sound of the door knob and already guessed who that was.
I then faced the door with my arms crossed and my feet vigorously tapping the ground ready to scold them.

~flash back~(in the hallway)

Yoongi's P.O.V
Aish, this girl.
"Hey, are you looking for a club to join?" A voice asked from behind.
I turned to see whose voice it was and it was a tall guy with chestnut hair and very big and rounded eyes.
And he wasn't alone. The guy beside him is fairly tall with orange hair and rounded eyes too. I'm thinking of eating tangerines now.

"Ummm" I said scratching my nape.
"Well, if you don't have any club, we're willing to let you in plus we need more members" the orange haired guy said.
"Just follow us" the chestnut haired guy said while already moving ahead with the orange haired one.
"Oh ok, wait up" I said while trying to catch up.

They both stopped at a door and I guess it must be their club.
"Why don't you open the door, new guy?" the orange haired guy said.
"Ok" I said already twisting the door knob.
I opened the door and found a what it looks like angry Yoomin staring at me. I guess she's in this club too.

"What are you doing here?" we both said in unison.
"You guys know each other" said the orange haired guy.
"Yes, Jimin" she said.
"Since when?" said the chestnut haired guy.

"Since today, Taehyung but that's not important right now" she said "Where have you guys been all day, huh?"
"Oh, we were just carrying chairs to the auditorium for assembly tomorrow" said Jimin "our backs hurt" he said while
touching his back.
"I don't care if your backs hurt, just walk it out" she said coldly.
"Yah, how can you say that?" Taehyung fake cried and Jimin just patted his back "Yes, how could you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry but that doesn't count on being late, does it?" Yoomin said sarcastically. Why's she being mean?
"Yah, stop acting all mean, Yoomin" I interfered "they seem sincere"
"Yah, this doesn't concern you, so stay out of it plus I thought you said you never wanted to join my club"
she coldly said "So, what are you still doing here?"
"I was just leaving" I angrily said and headed out. I thought she was a kind person. I guess I shouldn't have approached her blindly.

Yoomin's P.O.V
"Yah, you didn't have to put your anger on him, Yoomin-ah" Jimin said.
I just went and sat on my seat "I don't care" I said while looking out the window. Was I that mean?
"Well, I don't feel like working with you today if you're going to be like this" said Tae who was already headed out.
"Yah, just because you lost that one competition because of him, doesn't mean you have to be rude to everyone" Jimin said "wait up, Tae" and they were gone leaving me dumbfounded.
"Pfft, who needs them anyways?" I scoffed and turned my head looking out of the window again.

~time skip~(after school)

Aish, today was really hard. I just chased away my only friends, well Yoongi is still not my friend.
I was walking back home and noticed that "Gamers' Arcade' was closed. Why is it closed?
There was a sign on it showing 'RENOVATION' There're going to renovate it?
"I guess it needs a makeover since it has been the same for the past 8 years" I chuckled.
I continued walking until I reached a big gate ahead of me which apparently is my home. Home sweet home.

I entered expecting my parents to be there for once but there were not again.
I was greeted by our family butler, Mr. Fu and my dog, Molly.
I then went up to my big empty room and landed face flat on my bed. "Arghhh" I screamed.
I got up and decided to finish my homework as usual.

~time skip~(in the kitchen)

"Ouch" I clutched my rumbling stomach "let's see what's there to eat" I opened the fridge and picked a banana
with some drinking water.
I then asked Mr. Fu "When will my parents return?"
"In a few weeks, Miss Yoomin" he answered. As usual, they are always on business trips.

Ever since they got new jobs here, they were always busy for me.
And I always felt lonely but at least I had Jimin and Taehyung but I annoyed them though.
I have to make up for it tomorrow but they'll also want me to apologise to Yoongi too. Arghhh.
"Ok, I'm just going to sleep now" I said while walking to my room.
"Goodnight, Miss Yoomin" he said and I just nodded.

~time skip~(in the morning)

*alarm rings*

"Arghhh, 가지마(gajima)/ don't go" I cried in my dream.

What's up my Bells 🔔

I hope you enjoyed that boring chapter too because there's more where that came from.

Don't forget to vote 🗳 and share 🔁 with your imaginary friends of course.

I too also have an imaginary friend hehe.

With that said.

Peace ✌️ ~

To be continued ~