Chapter 2: Searching

??? P.O.V (2 years later)
"Where are you?" I thought to myself.
Ever since my parents and I moved here in Seoul, I always had a glimpse of hope that you're maybe nearby.
I even thought that I saw you when I was leaving Gamers' Arcade. Maybe I thought wrong or it's all in my head.
For the past 2 years, I was homeschooled but this year, my parents decided that I should study in a real school and make some friends but I was never interested in making new friends when I had you.

Yoomin's P.O.V
I was walking down the halls of Seoul High School and that's when I heard 2 familiar voices arguing.
"Yah! Give me my bag of chips back" said voice 1. "Let's just share it" said voice 2. "No, it's mine" said voice 1.
Out of curiosity, I went to check it it out and it was none other than my idiotic best friends Jimin(The school's most popular flirt) and Taehyung(The school's most popular heartthrob).

I don't know how they attained those titles but I didn't care. So I just decided to ignore them and enter class since their fights were always pointless. "Yah, Yoomin-ah" Jimin called "Tell Tae to give me my bag of chips back" I turned around and told Tae to give him his bag of chips back but he refused but who am I to complain. So I just entered class leaving them to continue fighting about a bag of chips. I mean it's just chips, you can buy another one.

After a few minutes, a teacher came by and stopped their fight taking them to the head teacher's office. I just face palmed myself. I was bored since the home room teacher hadn't yet arrived so I put on my headsets and zoned out while listening to music.

Author's P.O.V
Yoomin was busy listening to music but hadn't realized who had just walked in.
The home room teacher had arrived but he wasn't alone.
He entered with a new male student. The student was fairly tall, had blonde hair and mysterious cat eyes.
He was literally glowing. Almost every girl was stunned by his appearance.
"OMG, who's that?" asked girl 1. "Did he hurt himself when he fell from heaven? asked girl 2.
Both of them were literally squealing.

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Yah, what were you two fighting about?" asked the teacher "A bag of chips? Huh, C'mon guys I expect you to be better than this and it has been going on for 2 years, am I right, so I'm not letting this go easily" he continued.
"But 선생님(seonsaengnim/teacher), it was Taehyung's fault, he just snatched my bag of chips without permission"
Jimin defended himself. "Yah, I don't need permission to eat chips" I argued.

"Yah, that's enough, your punishment is to carry the chairs to the auditorium since we are having a school assembly there tomorrow so get on with it, you'll be assisted by the school staff" 선생님 said and went out of the office.

"Ahhh, now I'm stuck with you" I told Jimin.
"This wouldn't have happened if you had just listened to me, huh" he scoffed.
"Yah, If you had just agreed to share it, maybe we wouldn't be here" I defended myself.
"Well, let's not waste any more time arguing and just start carrying the chairs" he suggested.
"Fine, let's go/가자(gaja)" I finally accepted and we both went to carry chairs.

~time skip~

"Ahhh, my back" I groaned in pain.
"Aish, this was really difficult but we're finally done" Jimin said.
"Yah, what time is it?" I asked him.
"Almost lunch time, gaja" he stated and we went for lunch.

"Ahhh, I'm hungry/배고파(baegopa)" I whined.
"Then eat your food, it's right in front of you" he nagged.
"I know/아라(ala)" I said.
"So, did you know we're having a new student this year?" Jimin asked.

"No/아니(ani), who told you that?" I asked.
"Oh, It's because I saw an unfamiliar face when I came to school, so I wondered if we had a new student." he said.
"Okay, we'll see for ourselves" I said.

*Bell rings*

"Oh, it's time for class, gaja" Jimin said.
"Ahhh, fine fine, gaja" I said.
"Yay, I love school" Jimin said jumping up and down.

Hey my Bells🔔, I hope you enjoyed 🤗 this boring 😐 chapter too

(Man, I hate writer's block 🧱)
Anyway if you liked it, then vote 🗳 and share 🔁 with your friends.
Well hope to see you in the next chapter 🏃‍♀️.

To be continued~