Chapter 3: New student

Yoomin's P.O.V
I got tired and removed my headsets only to see what it seems to be a new student standing at the front of the class.
He was fairly tall, had blonde hair and mysterious cat eyes. Why are they familiar though?
"Okay, class, we have a new student joining us for the rest of the year" the teacher stated.
"Why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the class?" He asked.

"안녕하세요(annyeonghaseyo)/ Hello, my name is Min Yoongi" he slightly bowed.
'Min Yoongi' I thought to myself.
Basically almost every girl was squealing and it was annoying.
I just don't get what it is that makes them squeal at any new male student we receive.
The last time this happened was when Jaemin came here but since we broke up, he switched classes.

The teacher told him to take a seat near me since it was the only empty seat left.
Then he left class telling us to get our "Math" books ready for the first lesson.  'Arghhh'
As I was getting my Math book ready, I felt like someone was watching me, so I turned to my right to see who it was.
"Yah, don't you know that it's rude to stare" I told Yoongi.

"I wasn't staring, I-I was looking outside the window" he said "wow the weather is nice today"
"Well, ok then" I replied suspiciously.
The teacher then walked in just in time before things could get awkward.
"Okay, everybody settle down and turn to page 22" he ordered.

~time skip~

I finally finished the first lessons of the day and it was time for lunch.
I got my food and sat at an empty table since I didn't have any other close friends apart from Jimin and Taehyung who apparently weren't here yet. Suddenly someone sat in front of me. I looked up to see, a staring Min Yoongi.

"What do you want?" I coldly asked him.
"You" he bluntly said.
I just looked at him with the WTH face.
"Your-your bottle of water" he said.
"Ok, here you go" I said while giving him "You're strange for a new student, you know" I leaned in my chair.

"Haha, yeah" he said while drinking the water.
I then asked him a weird question to just keep the conversation going.
"Do you like-me?"
He almost choked on the water "Wha-what kind of question is that?" he asked.
"Just" I said.

Yoongi's P.O.V
"Do you like-me?
I almost choked on the water "Wha-what kind of question is that?"
"Just" she said.

Ever since I entered this school, I still never forgot what I came here to do. It was to find you. Wherever you were.
I don't know why I just had this sudden feeling that you're right in front of me though.

"Just? I don't even know your name for starters" I asked her clearing my throat.
"Ooo why do you want to know my name?" she asked.
"Just" I replied.
"Just?" she questioned me "Don't you have any other friends to talk to except me?"
"No, I just enrolled here, how can I make friends already?"I asked while drinking the water again.

"Hmm... I don't know, maybe by talking to them" she said.
"Well, I just wanted to talk to you since I already know you" I said while looking down.
"How do you know me?" she asked with a squinting look in her eye.
"Don't you remember me" I pulled out my glasses and put them on "from Gamers' Arcade?".

Yoomin's P.O.V
"Wait, you're that kid from 8 years ago at Gamers' Arcade, right?" I asked when I finally remembered him.
Flashback~
"Yah, watch where you're going" he shouted. He had the same glasses 🤓.
End of flashback-
"Yup, that's me" he said excitedly.

"Wow, so we finally meet again, pabo" I said sarcastically while crossing my arms.

*the bell rings*

What's up my Bells, I'm glad you waited for me, I've been going through some writer's block, it's the worst 😢

But anyways, I'll try to be more active this week.

So please just bare with me and read this boring chapter again 🥲.

Bye 👋 ~

To be continued~