Chapter 16: Unexpected visitors

??? P.O.V
"I'm so glad you agreed to this meeting" I said.
"Yes, you're very welcome" he said.
"So about the..." I was cut off.
"We agree" he accepted.

"Wait, really?" I was shocked.
"Yes, we'll talk to our daughter about it" he said.
"Thank you very much, we'll also talk to our son about it" I bowed.
"Well, it was nice meeting you, goodbye" he got up ready to leave and I replied "Yes, goodbye"

Previously~

I looked up to see who it was "Oh, Yoongi, just the guy I need, we need to talk, now" I said quickly grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the rooftop.
When we finally reached there, I let go of his wrist and moved a few steps forward.
I then turned around to face him.

"So, is it true?" I asked him.
"What's true, Yoomin?" he asked and I just scoffed.
"You're him, aren't you?" I asked again.
"I don't know what you're talking about" he said.

I then removed my bracelet and showed him his smudged name "Min Yoongi"
"Wait, do you remember me?" he asked.
"I just found out a few minutes ago, I just can't believe you had the guts to show up here in front of me after all those years of waiting for you to find me" I angrily stated.

He did not say anything and just looked down "I'm sorry that I broke our promise, Yoomin, I was a coward back then, I never wanted to say goodbye because I...I thought that it would be the last time I'll see you and I just hesitated to come, when I finally decided to come, you had already left and I regretted it, I still do" he then looked directly at my eyes in the verge of crying.

I really wanted to be angry with him but looking at his eyes just made me soft. You're really making it hard to hate you, Yoongi. I hate it that I still have a place for you in my heart. My heart hurts when you're hurt. I can't keep you waiting any longer. I'll just say it now.
I decided to put my mixed feelings aside and moved closer to Yoongi wrapping my arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I forgive you" I said. Forgive and forget, right?
He then hugged back tightly "Thank you, Yoomin"
I then broke the hug with my arms still around his neck and his hands around my waist looking at his eyes.
Might as well say it now than never.

"I love you, Yoongi" I finally confessed.
"I love you too, Yoomin" he said with his gummy smile.
He then slowly closed his eyes moving forward tilting his head making sure our faces were now inches apart and I did the same.
He then softly pressed his lips on mine as I did the same moving in sync passionately.

We then broke the kiss smiling catching our breaths.
He then looked at me "Will you be my girlfriend, Yoomin? he proposed.
I just smiled widely and pecked him on the lips "Yes, I will"
We then smiled and hugged each other for a moment and left the rooftop holding hands since the next lesson was about to begin.

The next day

In class

"Okay, my dear students, we all know that this is our last year studying together and in the future we'll need jobs, right?" the teacher said.
"예(ye) / Yes" all the students responded.
"So, each of you will write down your name, the university you want to attend and the dream job you want to do in the future, okay?" he continued and everyone agreed.

I then got the paper and stared at it for a moment.
I started by filling in my name and the university but when I reached dream job, I was blank. What do I want to do in the future? Gamer? That was just my 13 year old self dreaming about becoming a gamer ever since I watched that YouTube video with Taehyung and Jimin. Gamers are mostly YouTubers.
I want to become more than a YouTuber. I need time to think.

Name:Kim Yoomin
University:Seoul National University
Dream job:___________________

I then raised my hand to catch the teacher's attention "Excuse me, teacher"
"Yes, Miss Yoomin?" he replied.
"Umm, Can I hand in my paper tomorrow since I need time to think about it?" I requested.
"Sure, you can, anyone else who wants to hand in tomorrow, make sure you finish it, okay?" he smiled.
"Thank you, teacher" some students shouted.

I then turned my attention to Yoongi "Hey, have you decided on what you want to become?" I asked.
"Hmm, well, anything you want" he smiled.
"Yah! You don't have to chose the same job I want, just do what you want" I said.
"I don't want to chose the same job you want, I just meant to say that I would like to work with you in the same field, don't you want to work with me?" he pouted and that just made me smile immediately.

"Fine, I do want to work with you in the future" I said.
"So what job do you want?" he asked.
"Hmm, let's talk about it at my house after school, okay?" I suggested.
"Sure then" he kissed my forehead and I just blushed.

At my house

In my room

Yoongi sat on my bed with his hands supporting him looking around the room.
He then looked at me with a poker face.
"So, shall we talk about what you want to become in future?" Yoongi suggested. Man, he's no fun.
I then stood up from my seat and headed to Yoongi sitting on his lap with my arms wrapped around him looking at him.

"What about something else?" I smirked.
His poker face turned red instantly "I think we should focus on what we came here to do" he suggested.
"Okay, then" I said about to stand up but Yoongi then swiftly grabbed my waist and pinned me to the bed with him on top of me.

"Well, someone's feisty" I smirked looking at him.
"Just for you, babe" he smirked and was about to kiss me but the doorbell rang.

*ding dong*

"Aish, that darn doorbell ruined our moment" Yoongi complained while standing up.
"Ha ha ha, okay, wait here while I go check it out" I giggled and he nodded.
I then got up from the bed and went downstairs to check who it was.
I then opened the door and it was like I had seen a ghost.

"Mom, Dad?"

Hey, My Bells 🔔

Hey, My Bells 🔔

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote and share with your friends

With that said,

Bye bye 👋

To be continued ~