Chapter 17: Marriage?

"Mom, Dad?"

I immediately hugged them "Mom, Dad, I'm so glad you're finally back, when did you return?" I looked at them.
"A few days ago, coconut, we'll soon return after a few days" Mom said and my smile faded away.
"Hey, Can we enter now? We have something important to discuss with you" Dad said and I allowed them in.
"So, what's so important that you want to discuss?" I crossed my arms looking at them sitting down.

"Well, we want to talk about your marriage" Mom said.
I was completely shocked and confused.
"Don't worry, the marriage will take place when you turn 20 in 2 years" Dad said.
"Marriage?" I asked.

Yoongi's P.O.V
What's taking her so long? I can't wait any longer. I'm going.
As I was heading downstairs, I heard voices. Could they be Yoomin's parents?
I then got a better view of the scene but they did not see me since I was hiding behind the wall.
Let's see.

"Marriage?" Yoomin asked. Marriage? Is she getting married to someone else? No, I can't let that happen. She already loves me.

Yoomin's P.O.V
"Yes, marriage, we actually arranged it with one of my business partners, he's the one who suggested it and I agreed to it since it will be beneficial for all of us" Dad said.

"Beneficial for all of us? No, it will only be beneficial for you, I don't even know how the guy looks like let alone like him" I angrily stated.
"And that's why I called his parents to come in an hour so that we can know more about him, isn't that better?" Dad said and I was fuming.

"That doesn't make it any better, do you even know what goes on in my life before making such hasty decisions?" I continued.
"Sorry, coconut, just let them come and we will all decide if you want the marriage to happen or not, please be patient with us, okay?" Mom said and I calmed down slowly.

We then waited for an hour and...

*ding dong*

"There're here" Dad said standing up heading to open the door for them.
Dad then brought them to sit down.  Why are they familiar though?
"Yoomin, meet Min Yoongi's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Yoongi" Dad introduced them and it felt like time had just stopped for a moment. Mom and Dad are getting me married to Min Yoongi?

Yoongi's P.O.V
Wait, what? I'm getting married to Yoomin. Why didn't they say so? I would gladly accept.
I couldn't hide any longer, so I stepped out "Mom, Dad" I said looking at their surprised faces.
"Yoongi-ah, when did you reach here?" Mom said and I just touched my nape laughing nervously.
"Well, a few minutes ago and actually I'm Yoomin's boyfriend" I said.

"Wait, you're already know each other?" Yoomin's dad asked and I nodded.
"Well, that's good since you know each other well, right Yoomin?" he continued.
"I'm sorry, Dad, I just jumped into conclusions again, I didn't know" Yoomin apologised.
"It's okay, we knew you would have rejected it if it was any other person, so do you finally accept it?" he asked and she nodded shyly. Oh my God, she's so cute.

"Yoongi-ah, do you accept it too?" Mom said and I also nodded shyly.
"Well, that is now settled, we're really busy parents but let's at least have some dinner, shall we?" Yoomin's Mom said while going to the kitchen.
"Yes, let's eat" Yoomin's dad said holding his tummy also going to the kitchen followed by my parents.