8.) Marry.

I looked at Peeta who was sleeping in the wagon with his head on my lap. He seemed to be having a nice dream because he had a smile on his face ever since he had fallen asleep. We have been traveling for at least five days now. It hasn't been the best of trips, but it's better than being home. I'm glad I have to two most important people in my life with me right now.

I felt the wagon come to a stop and I looked around me. We were in a little village and the snow was lightly falling from the sky. Peeta's hair was full of snow and when it hit his head it would melt. Prim was sitting up front with Mr. Mellark, and she came running out from the front of the wagon.

"Katniss! Katniss! It's finally time! We're here!" Prim shouted with excitement.

"Shh. Prim, Peeta's sleeping. I know. Did you see the snow? It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said to her day dreaming.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. It's cold though..." She said quietly.

"I know Little Duck. Go see if Mr. Mellark needs any help." I told her.

"Alright. Wake Peeta up, he's probably going to want to know we're here..." Prim stalked off to the front of the wagon.

I looked down at Peeta's figure which was covered up in a blanket mixed with my body. The little tent covering over the wagon didn't help much with snow and wind, but it's still better than nothing. I shook Peeta by the shoulder and he stirred a little. I shook him harder again.

"Peeta, wake up. Pillsburry, we're here." I said softly. I looked at his eyes and they fluttered open slowly.

"Hey." He said to me in a sleepy voice.

"Hey." I responded. "We're here. At least that's what Prim said. I think we're here... Did you look outside? Peeta, it's beautiful. The snow is just falling so slightly it's, it's very peaceful." I smiled at him and he looked me in the eyes.

"How can I compare your beauty to snow?" He asked me with a smile. He reached his hand up to touch my cheek. His fingertips were like ice. I grasped at his hand trying to generate some heat into him. 

"I don't know. Try? You're freezing Peeta." I said to him.

"I know. I'm alright though. Do you want to know why I couldn't even begin to try and compare your beauty to snow?" He asked me. His blue eyes were sparkling in the dim sunlight.

"Go ahead and tell me because I have no idea. Snow is prettier than me." I said. Most of the time that's the only things that I speak of. The truth.

"If I were to catch a snowflake on the palm of my hand, and be able to look at that same snowflake for hours, then I might, and I mean might, be able to compare your beauty to snow. That's the thing though. I can't catch a single snowflake and hold onto it. On the other hand I catch you and I can keep you in the palm of my hand because you're not going to melt away like the snow. You're not going anywhere." Peeta's eyes sparkled when he looked at me.

"You are never going to stop amazing me Peeta. I keep thinking that you're going to stop, and of course I'm wrong. I am so wrong." I smile down at him and I lean towards him and ever so gently I place my lips to his forehead.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say something like that to me Katniss Everdeen." Peeta moved his head up higher so that his lips were against mine. He kissed me for a moment, and then he removed his lips from mine. 

"Don't worry, I'll keep saying more and more things as time progresses. I love you Peeta." I smiled at him.

"I love you too." Peeta said. He sighed and then moved himself so that he was propped up on his elbow. "I don't want to move." He sighed again.