1.) Dragging Him Home.

Katniss's Point of View.

Running. Always Running. No mater what I do, I'm always running. I'm running as fast as I can manage, but even that won't help me.

"Gale!" I yell into open air. "Gale!"

"Oh come on Catnip! You can do better than this!" I can finally see him standing behind a tree. He's laughing at me.

"Gale Hawthorn! Give me back my bow, now!" I yell to him.

"Nope!" He says laughing.

I run into the forest and scale a tree. Gale is never going to see me up this high at this angel. I climb tree to tree just above his head, and when he stops for the slightest of moments, I jump from my tree and pounce on him.

"Are you going to give it back now?" I ask in a honey sweet voice.

"Ha ha, very funny Everdeen. Now get off of me!" Gale is on his stomach on the forest floor flailing his arms and legs around like a crazy man. I just sit there and laugh at him.

"No, I'm actually pretty comfortable in this position." I laugh at him and this just makes him angrier.

"Everdeen!" He yells.

Gale is such a sore loser. He absolutely hates failure.

"Alright, alright. Don't get your panties up in a bunch Gale." I get off of him and as soon as on of my feet is on the ground, he springs on my back. Now I'm the one on my stomach.

"Are you serious Gale!?" I say while laughing.

"Sorry Catnip! A Gale has to do what a Gale has to do!" He laughs then rolls me around so that I'm on my back.

"You do know that you're crushing me, right?"

"So what, are you calling me fat now?!"

"Yes Gale. I'm calling you fat." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Well in that case, I'm leaving so that I can go drown my sorrows in some of that 'wonderful' bakers bread. Then I'll get even fatter!" Gale says.

I look at him with serious eyes. "Get me some too."

We just burst out laughing.

"Katniss, I love you." He says to me.

"I love you too." I answer.

His face comes down closer to mine, and our lips almost meet, but then I turn my head to the side and get a kiss on the cheek.

"Too slow." I say to him. Then I turn my head back so that I'm looking him in the eyes.

"Gale?"

"Am I seriously that fat?" He asks me laughing.

"Of course you are." I tell him laughing too. I move my head forward and then kiss him on the lips this time.

Yes, that's right. He's my boyfriend. He had asked me out such a long time ago, I turned him down. We were friends, and nothing else. But then we were both able to be in the games, and I didn't want to lose Gale to something stupid. So I finally agreed to be his girlfriend.

We get up and then start walking into the forest. I see that my fathers lake is getting closer to us, so I turn to the left to get as far away from it as possible. I don't want Gale to see it.

Gale starts to run toward our rock, and climbs on top of it. He pats the open space next to him and I join him.

We sit in silence for a long time. It's not an awkward silence, it's a nice silence. That's when I speak up.