Chapter - 8

Reagan's POV

"So you don't believe me right. Then I don't have a choice. Here you go...

I BRANGWEN THE DARK WITCH REJECT YOU THE LYCAN PRINCE.....

before Brangwen could complete the sentence some one shot her in her heart and with that she fallen on the ground lifeless...

"NNOOOOO" I shouted and rushed to capture her before she could meet the ground. 

"Why.... d..id you... What... have... you... done??" I was struggling to talk. Words can't find their way to my mouth. Brangwen was lying lifeless in my hands. It was like  my heart is broken into pieces. This sadness was replaced by anger. I placed my lifeless mate on the ground and marched towards the attacker that is none other then the current witch Queen Maria. I just stopped for a second and again rushed to attack her. I dragged her neck and pushed to towards the tree near us. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU KILLED HER?"

"I've d..o..n..e.. f..o..r.. y..o..u..r.. ow..n.. go..od.. pr..inc.." she struggled to talk as I chocked her even harder. 

"FOR MY GOODNESS.. HA.. DO YOU THINK I COULD BELEIVE THAT?"

"Let me go... I'll explain" I released her for a bit 

"Tell me" 

"She is not a good witch. She is an evil. An evil has to be killed." she said.

"On which assumption you are saying that she is evil?" I asked her.

"Just a minute before she said that she used you to get her body. Don't you remember that? She can do way far more than that. She even killed many witches when she was in rule. Don't you know that too prince." she shouted. But I couldn't believe her. No matter how many times she called her an evil I couldn't accept it and my anger build up inside.

"Stop calling her EVIL!!!!" I shouted. This time her face turned red and she tightened her fist to fight me. 

"Stay out of this prince. If you got involved in her way then you will face death. I'm warning you." she said.

"I can't because she is my mate and I cant leave her when she is struggling alone. whether she is a evil or dark or whatever you call, she is angel to me. She is my whole world and you destroyed it. So get ready to die in my hands?"

  All of a sudden her face turned pale as if she saw a ghost. Before I could proceed she thrown a smoke and escaped from that place. 

After all the smoke is gone I could see Brangwen standing there without any injuries. She is standing as if nothing has happened to her. She approached near me and touched my cheeks with her back knuckles. 

"I'm Sorry" she whispered. Thanks to Lycan hearing ability so that I could hear her whisper.

"For What?" I asked her.

"For everything" and with that she kissed me again. This time it's not like passing away but with true genuine and heartfelt kiss. And I returned her the same. After some minutes we apart to take a breath. She smiled at me, the smile that I never seen before.

"Please don't leave me Brangwen. I need you. I can't live without you. You are my whole world. Please don't leave me. Please." I hugged her and whispered in her ears. She just hugged me back.

"Ok. I won't leave you but give me some time. I have some unfinished business to deal with. After that we can start our life." she said.

"NO! Don't even think about it. I'm going to be with you from now on. What ever unfinished business it may be lets do it together because from this movement onwards what yours is mine and what mine is yours" I said. 

"Reagan I don't want to loose you too. Try to understand please." she whispered almost in crying stage. I was just standing there and don't know what to do.

"Please Brangwen let me help you. I promise you that I'll be careful."   she hesitated for a while then she accepted. 

" Ok then you can help me but on one condition" she said

"Yes! Yes! Yes! awesome I'll do anything for you. Tell me Brangwen what can I do for you?" I asked

"If a Lycan marks its mate then both of them can feel each other. Am I right." She asked

"Yes. Exactly true. Why are you asking that? Wait are you saying...."

"Mark me then"

"No! not now listen Brang it is to be a special movement for Lycans and for me it has to very special and not like in this rush up."

"Ok then I don't need your help Reagan. Just wait for me till I complete my work. Bye." with that she clicked her fingers and disappeared even without saying anything or listening my reply. Puf!! gone. Oh god why this girl is so tough to handle. I just sighed and started to think what she said a while ago. Then I remember she called my name. OMG! She called my name. I jumped in happiness then realization hit me that she is gone now. So I started to think where she might have gone. At that time only one person came to my mind. So I rushed to him with Nigel on my back as he is unconscious from the small movement which happened back.

"Brennus there you are. Thank god I found you."

"Woohoo relax prince what is it? what are you rushing for?"

"Tell me where is your sister? I know that you'll know where she is. So split it out now, where is Brangwen."

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Don't play smart dude. Just tell me where she is? NOW!!" I ordered him. No one has guts to go against the order of lycan prince. As I expected he spitted the truth.

Without wasting a second  I dropped Nigel at his home and rushed to the Witch Queen Castle where Brangwen has gone to take her revenge on Maria. God please help me to reach there before she could go. As I reached the castle my nostril was hit with a familiar smell. This smell is.... my father. MY FATHER!! what is he doing here actually?

I followed the smell of my father and ended up in the master room of the queen. What the hell is he doing here anyway? I opened the door and no words to explain what I've seen there. The scene before me broke my heart. How could he do this?