Chapter - 14

Reagan's POV

The next day people from the whole kingdom was gathered for the former witch King and Queen Baiza'a funeral. Every single of them was standing there with broken heart for the Former King and Queen's funeral. Every one wore black dress and came for the funeral with a candle in their hand. 

Brangwen was standing on the stage with strong face without any tears, but Brennus was standing next to Brangwen with eyes full of tears. Seeing his sister and father, laying lifeless, he keep on weeping like a small baby. 

"Stop the cry Brannus. From now on we have to stay strong. We have to stay alert. Control your emotions Brannus." 

"How could I stop my cry sister! Even yesterday evening we were laughing and talking in the corridor. But now the one who laughed with me is laying lifeless there. How could I bear it? This is not fair sister... " 

"Yes Brennus it is not fair. Father and Baiza left us all alone. But we must stay strong for our people Brannus. We must protect them. They are our responsible now."

"Yes sister you're right. We have to protect them from those evil witch's. And we will protect them for sure. For father and Sister Baiza." with that Brannus removed the tears from his face and put a strong face. 

Mr. Ben came  through the crowd towards Brangwen. 

"Every thing is ready Princess. We can proceed with the formalities." 

With a  heavy sigh Brangwen began the formalities. She stand center to her father and Sister's body and said some spells. Then she sprinkled some flower petals on both of them. 

"I promise you Baiza, I will not leave those witches. I will avenge them for you and will make them suffer for their mistake. I'm taking this oath on you and will do so." says Brangwen with anger face. 

Then all the people bowed their head down and raised their candles. Then the coffins were closed by some men and was buried on the ground near the castle. Till the end Brangwen stayed with anger and strong face. 

People were started to talking about what will happen to them next. Brangwen and Brennus also had the same doubt. Who will be next in thorn. Brennus is not a witch so he can't be the King and about Brangwen she refuses to be their Queen.

"Don't compel me Mr. Ben. I can't be the Queen. Queen's duties are far more than what I know. I didn't even had a descent life. Every one said I'm Evil and cruel. Then how come they will accept me as their Queen. Even they afraid to say my name. For now my aim is to find those Witch Sister, who killed my father and sister and avenge them. Make them suffer for their mistake is my only goal. So Please Leave me Mr. Ben." saying that Brangwen rushed back in to the castle.

"Yes my dear princess you can avenge them for your sister's loss. But people need you."

"No they don't. Even my birth father didn't accepted me as his daughter. You are the one who took care of me, feed me, and loved me like a father but not your king. Than how come the people will need me and accept me."

"No Brangwen you are wrong. Everything that I've done to you is the order given to me from the king"  with that Mr. Ben took a small crystal ball from his coat and handed over to Brangwen. 

"Rub on the head and see for your self my dear princess."

Brangwen gently took the crystal ball in her one hand and rubbed the top with other hand. some smoke like thing released form the ball and made the room little fog. Then that fog turned in to a person which is the former King and he started to speak.