Chapter - 21

Maria's POV

After capturing the prince, I was so excited. We will capture that evil devil and will torcher her this time. Every thing was going according to our plan until I felt something fishy. Reagan is a Lycan Prince and won't give up that easily. How come we captured him that soon? Suddenly I hear a noise from Agrata's room where every one was locked up. I thought that they are trying to sneak out. But it's not possible because I locked the room with my spell and they can't be able to break it unless they are more powerful than me.  Then realization hit me, what if that Brangwen devil is here and with that bad feeling I teleported immediately to their room. But regarded my decision in going there. 

Even though they are trying to escaping I should have let them to go. But without thinking I teleported myself to the room and shocked seeing that person there. Yes. She was there. That evil tricky little devil Brangwen is here in front of me. I just hold my breath for a while seeing her.

"Surprise. Didn't expect me dear Maria?"

"You devil. How did you came here?"

"I didn't came here. Your slimy glue thing brought me here"

Then I noticed Reagan is missing. So it's not the prince that came here. It's her who came here. She tricked me by changing her appearance. But how come I couldn't found her. It's not possible. I know her scent and I could sense Reagan while he was captured.

"Hello! Does your brain got frozen Maria?" She smirked

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh so your brain didn't frozen its your eye that got blind ha!" She fussed me.

"Just tell me who you are?"

"Hm! I'm the Great Dark Witch Queen Brangwen you idiot."

"No you are not."

"Oh yes I am."

"No! You are lying. You are not that devil."

"Then shall I prove you." saying that she raised one of her eyebrow and smiled. That smile, that devil smile, this really is her.

I took my wand from my pocket to attack her but before that she clicked her fingers and a strong thunder hit on me. With that hit I was thrown out of the window and landed on the grass land outside. It took sometime for me to recover from the attack. But before that she came out in search of me. I somehow manage to escape from the place  and hidden in the nearest room. I then immediately mind linked Gabrial. But another shock hit me.

He says that devil is there fighting with him. But how is it possible to be present in both places. Even though we are witches, we can't duplicate our self. Only a powerful witches could do that. Even if we duplicate our self we can't possess with this much power. If she is there fighting with Gabriel then who is this fighting me. I keep on thinking and suddenly I felt like someone is watching me.  So I slowly turn around and saw that little devil standing near me. Fear build in me and felt like I've been haunted by some ghost.

"Thinking about me ha!" saying this she hit me again and I flew out of the room and landed on someone very big. Agrata and Reagan is standing in their Lycan form outside of the room. They started to attack me. Without giving time for me to recover both of them keep on hitting me again and again. And I layed on the floor with my body fully covered with my own blood. Agrata and Reagan was too strong I didn't get a chance to attack them back. Then that little devil came near me and kneeled beside me.

"From the beginning, it is not my intention to hurt you or kill you. I just needed a family and friends to be with. But you took everything away from me. Even though I forgive you and let you to go. But still you are trying to kill me and need my powers." she paused for a while and continued. "After our mother's funeral you are suppose to be like a mother to us but you need only our powers and position." she said the last part with a teary eyes and remover her tears as fast as she could.