Chapter - 3

Reagan POV

After the attempt with my mate last day I decided to make a search about the witches with more powers without my father's knowledge. I don't why but I am being suspicious about my father in this matter. So I begin to search in the data which we maintain the details for the super natural's. Apart from the last Witch Queen Baiza no other witches were mentioned as powerful as like her. 

While doing a deep research about the Queen my father called for a regular talk and with that I decided to windup my research for today and gone to bed. The next day I decided to go to the band members to ask about the practice. But stopped on my track  when I saw my mate in front of their gate. 

I slowly follow him... or her..... whatever. I made slow steps behind him with a watchable distance and followed him. He went straight to a dead ended street and draw a circle in the air. Suddenly a path came to visible and he jumped straight in to it.

Without wasting any second I took some long steps and jumped into the hole. I landed with a summersault on the other end which made Brennus to look back and shocked. The place which I landed was so creepy. The road was covered with tall and dense trees. I remembered it was very sunny before I came here. But here its night, may be around midnight. The roads are wide and long, like highway. Very dim streets lights were on the both side of the road. And strange is no one was there on the road. Till the as far as the eye can see, no one was there. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Brennus shouted.

"Oh! Me. Just trying to find out about my mate..." and I winkled.

"You are not allowed here. Just Go! Go far from me. Its not safe here for you" this time it was my mate. And now I could be able to differentiate between them. 

"Just tell me who you are and then I think about leaving..."

"I can't, I Won't. Just GO!"

"Are you the Queen Baiza?"  I don't know why I asked that but without my knowledge that question came out of my mouth before I could stop. Hearing the queens name she stopped rooted on her track. A sort of emotion passed her eyes. Before I could notice a loud noise disturbed us. 

I turned around and saw a black cloud like thing coming from the end of the road. I didn't saw something like this before. As it started to approach in our direction every street lights started to broke out and creates a loud noises.

"What is that?"

" Its none of your business. Go and hide behind the bushes"

"Why should I wanna hide? I'm not a coward. I can fight back. You can go and hide"

"NO! JUST DO WHAT I SAID. NOW!"  she shouted.

"BUT HOW CAN I HIDE LEAVING YOU HERE? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE LEAVING YOU"
This time the dark cloud came very close to us and noticed our presence. Before I could proceed she grabbed my hand and pushed me in to the bush near us. The strength she holds was equal to mine than the strength she shown to me on our first meet. I safely landed on the bush without any wounds.

"YOU!"  Screamed the shadow

"Didn't expect me ha! Didn't expect that I show like this ha!"  saying this she made a scary steps towards the cloud.

"Its time for payback!"  With that she raised her both hands in parallel and touched the cloud. With in a second the cloud was absorbed by her. Then her soul started to shine and her beautiful face came to a view.

Her face was so bright like a moon. Chubby cheeks, long gray hair like a mixture of white and black, slim body in black dress. Her face looks like an angel but her gesture says the opposite that is the devil. Till this her eyes was closed and I took my own time to admire her beauty. When she opened her eyes, her iris was dark. With here pure dark eyes she turned towards me and looked.

"I'm not the girl whom you think. If you follow me, you will only get bad luck and even death can follow you. So GO!"

"But you are my mate how can I leave you"

"Oh if that's the case then I don't have a choice" saying that she lifted her right hand in the mid air and with in a second I was also dancing in the air for the balance. She was in full control over me now. With full strength I was able to gain some words and said "At least say your name?" 

She stopped in between and made a chuckle. Then the chuckle turned into a huge laughter. I didn't get it, actually what is there to laugh? After having her normal breath she said

"I thought that Lycan Prince will be very smart but what a poor thing. You doesn't even know my name. Even if you know my name will you call me. My name is not meant to be called but to gain some bad luck. Do you wish to have a bad luck then very well you can call me"

A sudden realization came to my mind. The one who's name was not meant to be call was the past Witch Queen. No not the Queen Baiza. It's Queen Brangwen. After Queen Baiza's funeral she crowned herself as the queen and ruled as a dictatorship. She killed many innocents. When some one calls her name they will get a bad luck for sure. She was like a cursed witch. Apart from her dictatorial rule no other details about her was not available. Like where she came from, how come she was more powerful than any witch in the world. Even I came to know that she destroyed a whole army all by her own. After that war she was disappeared. And now here she is standing in front of me.

I stared in to her eyes, and she realized that I knew about her. With that she smiled at me.

"You are the Queen BRANGWEN" I said her name even I know that it will bring me bad luck but I don't have a choice because she is my mate.

When I called her name her eyes were widen and she said "You really are a brave prince"

With that she smiled and throw me in the air higher with a wide sound I landed on my bed. Wait What? How did I came here? "She teleported you idiot." 

"Yeah I know that Rey just shut up" but it was not like my bed room. No it is my bed room but in my palace. I came to my palace. Oh Boy! How I'm going to face my parents. I fall backward on the bed and started to think my mate said. With a heavy sigh I gone to sleep without my knowledge.