Chapter - 5

Reagan's POV

I couldn't believe that she stolen my first kiss.  After a while I came back to my normal self and recalled all the questions she asked. But my lycan is not cooperating to me. He was howling in my head in happiness. Because of him I couldn't process anything further. After having a fight with him I made him to calm and processed what she said.

Why does she asked about my father's office? Is he hiding something in there? And I've never heard about the pure whit witch. Witches are white and black but what is this pure white one? The battles my father attended, why does she asked that?

"ARGH!!! Its complicated. I need answers.... but from where?"

"Go to your father's office. That is what she wants."

"Ah! Correct. Lets go there."

"Yes Mr. Dum Prince."

"Stop it Rey. or else..."

"Or else what. you cant do anything properly without me."

"Yeah that's true. Before fighting lets find the answer. Shall we?"

"Yes Mr. Dum Prince."

"ARGH!! REY!!!"

"Heheheh... I like calling you that."

It passed mid night and I decided to explore my fathers office. I walked as fast as I could because I can't take this mystery any more. I want to find what happened to Brangwen, my mate. After reaching the office I searched all the possible lockers, drawers and found nothing. All the things were known to me. But from this what is she trying to tell me. After 3 hours of exploring my father's office I got nothing. Really Nothing!! I just got tired and sat towards a shelf and leaned. suddenly some files from the top shelf fallen on my head. I shouted in pain and got up from my spot. 

I took the files which have fallen on me and was about to keep them on the shelf. Then my eyes fall on a box file which is kept hidden behind all these files. I tried to reach it but I couldn't. Then I dragged the stool near me and climbed on it. Then I took the file which is kept behind. I dusted it. But nothing was written on the front. Then I opened it and saw a picture of a family. which was filed in front. The old black and white picture seems to be taken in a hospital room. A man is carrying a baby and next to him was a lady, may be she was the mother of the baby. She was laid on the bed and the man looks happy seeing the baby. But there was another baby cradle and another baby was sleeping in it. It looks like they were twins. It seems like both the father and mother doesn't looked at the other baby. Why? They were looking at the baby in the man's arm. 

But the man looks familiar. Where did I saw him? Then it strikes me that the man in the picture is non other than the Former Witch King. I saw him in the books. Then the woman must be the Queen. According to my knowledge Witch King only had a daughter and a son then were does this another baby came from? Does this means they have hidden their child? But why. Is that really his child? Its complicating again.

Then there were some family pictures and in every picture there was a girl standing in the corner hiding herself. And she looked exactly like the Queen Baiza. At the end of the file there were some documents. without wasting time I took my mobile and snapped all the photos and document. As its time for dawn I quickly arranged every thing and left the office before removing my scent by spraying some deodorant on the room so that no one can smell me.  

Witch king had a good kingdom and had a daughter at first. She is the Great White Witch Baiza. After her birth the kingdom was delighted  in joy. After 2 years he had another son Brennus but he is not a witch. And the kingdom lot its queen while giving birth to him. Later on years the kingdom was ruled happily until the Great White Witch's death. Her expire was a mystery thou. After few days Brangwen crowned herself as the queen and ruled for some years. But later she was disappeared. This  is what written in the books that I found in the library. 

But the document I found says a different story. There was a certificate which says that Baiza was not a single child but a twin. Her twin elder sister is Brangwen. But why she was hidden from the history. And I just guess from the details I've learned. If Queen Baiza was a great white witch means then her twin sister must be the opposite. Which means she is the great Black Witch. OMG!! This is going somewhere. But why does she was set aside. Not even mentioned in the files. Is she that bad?

I signed inwardly. Then I called Nigel. Before the first ring ends he picks up my call like he is eagerly waited for my call even at this dawn. May be he might not have slept.

"Dude where are you? Where did you go? I tried to reach you many times but couldn't reach you. What happened? Is everything ok? Are you all right?..."

"Nigi. Cool. Calm down buddy I'm perfectly alright. Don't worry."

"Then where are you now?"

"In the castle"

"WHAT? YOU'VE GONE TO THE CASTLE WITHOUT TELLING ME?" he yelled.

"No man. Its a long story. I don't know whether I can talk to you about this in phone. I'll explain you once I meet you."

"Then when are you coming? I can't wait for the surprises, you know that."

"Yeah I know and I'll be leaving today. lets meet at dinner today."

"Great then lets meet tonight." with that I cut the call and started to pack some thing for my travel.

With that I came down to greet my parents. 

"Good morning Mom."

"Good morning son. Come sit here I prepared your favorite breakfast."

"WOW! That's a lot. Thanks Mom."

"Anything for you dear."

"Where is dad? I didn't saw him."

"He has gone out last night and didn't came yet. You know Miranda is missing and her house was full of mess. He must have gone to find who have kidnapped her."

"OH!" I lowered my head like the news was new to me. 

"Ok mom I'll be leaving today."

"WHAT? But Why this soon? You can stay some more days."

"Sorry mom I can't. I have some unfinished business at the college."

"But you just stayed for 2 days alone. That's not  enough for me."

"Oh come on mom. I have to go. Please understand baby."

"Then promise me that you will visit again this week end or else I won't allow you to go."

"ARGH! Mom! Ok fine I'll visit you then"

"That's my son. Ok have your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Yeah ok"

After having breakfast with my mom and took the small bag which I packed before and started to leave even after my mom begged my to stay for millionth time, I couldn't. Because there is a mystery to be solved. So I was about to leave and suddenly my father came from nowhere and called me.

"REAGAN WAIT! Are you leaving that soon?"

"AH! Yes dad. Why is there any problem?"

"Yes it is. Miranda is missing from yesterday and do you know what I found in her house."

He then open his left palm and showed me my key chain which will be hanging in my mobile. I didn't noticed that it was missing. Oh My! I'm busted. My mother gasped in shock. 

"Reagan What's happening here?" askes my mother.

" I found this in Miranda's House. Tell me Reagan why did you go there? Where is Miranda?"

I stand there with out saying anything. 

"TELL ME REAGAN?" I could see his lycan was about to come to surface. OH GOD! I'm Dead!